Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
1. Give as all the relevant information you can remember

This would include:

- what you remember seeing from the movie (anything and everything that you're sure of helps)

- where you watched it (TV, theater, rickety old VHS tape, etc.)

- about how long ago you saw it (few months, years etc.)

- notable characters or actors

2. Quote/Thank people if they correctly identified your movie

Thanking someone for filling your request lets everyone reading the thread know that your movie was ID'd and doesn't need continual guesses. You don't have to sit hunched over your computer, a stream of drool sliding down your chin as you mash the refresh button over and over, eagerly anticipating an answer to your question......but you get the idea.

Link to IAMFM Thread Part 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

My Lovely Horse posted:

I would have seen this on TV in the 80s. There's a chase scene with two people in a flat-nosed semi. When the bad guys catch up and things get hot, they either climb or drop down in a compartment under the cab. Seconds later they emerge from under the cab in a sleek flat sports car that's been hidden as part of the truck.

I'm not 100% sure of the following: the bad guys were on bikes, the chase happened in a forest or jungle area, and the sports car was red and white.

It may not be what you're looking for, but this sounds like Knight Rider