Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
About 25-ish years ago, living in $username, I saw a movie on TV a coupla times. French movie, and I could've sworn it was Sophie Marceau, but none of her filmography jumps out as this movie. I barely remember it, I believe it was some kind of coming-of-age movie.

The two scenes I remember are:

1) Near the beginning of the film, the protagonist's... brother or lover comes home drunk at night. Protagonist is in the house's garden, or looking out the window. The guy pees in the garden's bushes, and she says something like "i hate that you pee in our garden" to him

2) Towards the end of the movie, she's at fancy villa that has a pool that is both indoor pool and, through a connecting tunnel (as part of the pool) also an outdoor pool.

Anyone remember this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
Nope, definitely made in the 80s

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.

Switzerland posted:

About 25-ish years ago, living in $username, I saw a movie on TV a coupla times. French movie, and I could've sworn it was Sophie Marceau, but none of her filmography jumps out as this movie. I barely remember it, I believe it was some kind of coming-of-age movie.

The two scenes I remember are:

1) Near the beginning of the film, the protagonist's... brother or lover comes home drunk at night. Protagonist is in the house's garden, or looking out the window. The guy pees in the garden's bushes, and she says something like "i hate that you pee in our garden" to him

2) Towards the end of the movie, she's at fancy villa that has a pool that is both indoor pool and, through a connecting tunnel (as part of the pool) also an outdoor pool.

Anyone remember this?
Anyone? :(