Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

Qubee posted:

I can't remember much about this movie except for one scene: some guy is tied up to a bed in an English(?) house, about to be murdered by a Russian. The Russian plays music, drinks vodka and has a knife ready to butcher the guy. Someone then walks into the house, sees the scene from the bedroom door, and promptly murders the Russian.

Another scene has this same Russian chasing after a guy, and the Russian is really badly beat up but doesn't stop. He gets shot(?) or hurt in some way, falls down, gets back up and continues chasing the guy. He's wearing some cool looking body armour / kevlar vest. He's real leak / skinny.

Sounds like this could be RocknRolla but I'm not positive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Davros1 posted:

A character grudgingly says "Doesn't matter. Still counts." after getting shown up.

Ryan Reynolds maybe? Waiting?

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Detective Thompson posted:

Thinking of a scene where someone is in a cab, and as they get out, when the driver asks for money, the person, who has some ability to tell people what to do, tells them they need gas. The driver looks at the gauge, which is full or nearly so, and agrees with the person. They tell the driver there's a gas station just down the road, which is in reality I think either a fuel tank or a parked fuel truck, which the driver takes off toward. I think the driver says something like "This must be my lucky day!" before crashing and exploding.

At first I thought it was one of the 'Pusher' X-Files episodes, since my roommate and I started watching them again a few months back, but we've since gone through far enough to see both of them, and it wasn't that, though something somewhat similar happens in the first of those episodes. I'm thinking it was from a movie now, and the character might not have been a human with a special power, but a supernatural being that looked human.

The Shadow

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

You Should Have Left was one of the most unmemorable and inconsequential movies I've ever seen. Juuuuust lively enough to keep you from turning it off and not nearly stupid enough to inspire animosity. I'd skip it.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Recentish one word title horror movie where are the opening is some kind of heavy metal song and the singer screams the name of the movie as the title card appears. I thought this was Amulet but watching it just now and this doesn't happen. Possibly a Hulu original.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Metaline posted:

Hellbender?

Neither of these.. I doubt the movie itself was heavy metal related, only a song or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Pilchenstein posted:

I can see someone taking an electric drill to a hard drive, I assume the context is the cops are about to show up but I cannot figure out what film/show it's from.

Tom Cruise or Ving rhames or someone does it in the last act of Mission Impossible Rogue Nation