Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I am attempting to rewatch the fast and the furious series but which movie do I watch first? Fast and Furious, The Fast and The Furious, or Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The best one is 2 Fast 2 Furious.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
How cold are fire extinguishers? In the film the blob, they use a fire extinguisher to freeze the bioweapon that the US government created that crash lands in a town. Can a fire extinguisher get cold enough to freeze something?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
What would have happened if Frank Dux didn't win the kumite?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
What would have happened if Frank Dux didn't win the kumite?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Does the professor in Prince of Darkness lose his teaching job when he reports back to the college that like 10 of his students died in an experiment he was conducting?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I'm looking for precise answers here this is an important question.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
In the movie the taken, why is the french guy throwing a party while his illegal girl slave auction is happening in the basement?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
In the movie Sinister 2, how did the kid survive being hit by a car at full speed and then chase a full grown rear end man and woman down with a sickle?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
In the movie Pet Sematary, how was the evil controlled baby able to kill his own grown rear end mama and then carry her up to the attic to then hang her from a noose?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
In the movie the terminator, during the car chase the terminator crashes into the wall chasing Kyle Reese and Sarah Conner. Why does the terminator decide to run away when the police show up when they cant not stop him from killing Sarah Conner?

It's free on youtube if you want to help solve this with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7_qI6_mIXc&t=2952s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
In the movie The Matrix, why don't the robots just clean up the sky and get solar power back?