Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
I just rewatched Blade Runner 2049 and I have a couple of questions. Why are Wallace and the army of replicants led by the one-eyed woman on different sides? They have the same goals. And how can you make a perfect clone of Rachael but still mess up her eye color, especially when you have video footage of her eyes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
In Blackkklansman, the antisemite guy wants to see Flip's penis because he suspects he's Jewish, but aren't like 90% of American men circumcised? I'm not American, but that's what I've been led to believe.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
In Birdman, the nighttime rooftop scenes have a completely different look to them. What's the reason for that? Is it the lighting, the type of camera? The only example I can think of off the top of my head of such a drastic change between shots is the scene in X Men Origins where Wolverine cuts a ladder step by step.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
There's this weird motion blur that's not present in other scenes. It's like it was recorded on a phone.