Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Recently I made this post

Grem posted:

Like a whole book about how Quicksilver doesn't like standing in lines at the ATM? Pass.

in the DC thread that references X-Factor 87.

The comic is engraved in my brain as a childhood memory. There are so many of these mid-90s comic scenes just stuck in there that I can't forget. Anyone else have these unforgettable and really ultimately unimportant memories? What are they?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Another panel I keep remembering is Cyclops being shocked Storm got hit by lightning and telling Professor X that he thought Storm was immune to weather. Professor X then berates the absolute poo poo out of him for saying something so dumb, asks if he thought she didn't get wet in the rain.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I wish I could find the panels somewhere. He goes down a bunch of weather events, like "did you think she doesn't get bruised by hail? Did you think she didn't get wet in rain?" It was played straight but I still chuckle about Xavier just being absolutely pissed about how wrong Cyclops was.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Senior Woodchuck posted:

X-Men Unlimited #1. The three of them are stuck in the Antarctic tundra, and Cyclops is surprised that Storm has gone into shock. Turns out her body is raising its temperature to compensate for the cold, and she's overheating.

My man, high five! Gonna go to the store and pick it up now.