Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina at $75 a pop for her lifestyle and wellness company Goop. The name of the candle is none other than, you guessed it, “This Smells Like My Vagina.”

Paltrow first came across a scent that she said reminded her of the smell of her own vagina, she claims. The scent was then finalized for the “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle, which reportedly sold out within hours of its test run.

“This candle started as a joke between perfumer Douglas Little and GP — the two were working on a fragrance, and she blurted out, ‘Uhhh … this smells like a vagina,'” Goop outlined.

The smell then “evolved into a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent,” according to the company.

“That turned out to be perfect as a candle — we did a test run … and it sold out within hours,” Goop bragged. “It’s a blend of geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed that puts us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth.”

Goop, clearly, is not a traditional brand. In 2018, for example, the wellness company settled a six-figure lawsuit surrounding their “vagina eggs,” which were promoted to help regulate females’ hormones and negate menstrual cramps.

“It turns out, contrary to Goop’s advice, shoving a large egg made out of a porous mineral into the recesses of your lady-regions may not be the best treatment for conditions like endometriosis,” The Daily Wire reported. “Apparently, Goop knew — or, according to a complaint filed by the California consumer protection office, Goop should have known before they marketed this product, as well as a ‘flower essence’ they claimed treated depression, to consumers on their website.”

“The health and money of Santa Clara County residents should never be put at risk by misleading advertising,” the attorney for the California consumer protection office said in a statement. “We will vigilantly protect consumers against companies that promise health benefits without the support of good science … or any science.”

Paltrow again made headlines for her “progressive” ways last month, this time for gifting herself a vibrator for Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Three guesses what I'm gonna do to the vagina candle

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am glad another goon has taken up Lime Tonics's newsfeed thread gimmick, IMO.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Anybody getting this candle so they can smell gywenth Paltrow's VAGINA?? :mmmhmm: Wonder what it smells like .....

Anyways, let's post our trip reports of buying and using this candle ITT :coolfish:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I'm more surprised that this didn't exist already.

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

All vaginas smell the same

Yeah I said it

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
discovered this on lowtax' apple pie site

Nadia's Famous Vageode® Cake

https://www.goldbelly.com/nadia-cakes/famous-vageode-cake?recomm_id=d9b291f8-df30-4813-91a0-67804f60c227&ref=reco

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

First thoughts :barf:

Second thoughts, this is marketing genius. Perverts are going to buy a bunch, then buy more even if they smell bad. Like if you somehow made hundreds of thousands of candles that smell like rotting fish this is how you would sell them and get people to buy more of them. I assume someone just had really bad smelling candles and someone cracked a joke and they went looking for someone to market their smelly candles.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
making my butt smell like a vegina

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The male counterpart has been out for years, but the media refuses to cover it ... coincidence? I think not

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

The male counterpart has been out for years, but the media refuses to cover it ... coincidence? I think not

It smells like a dorm room in here!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

My dick just smells like Irish spring.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

If you reach a point in life where people buy a candle that smells like your vagina, then goddamn it, I respect that.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

hmmm you guys I don't think it actually smells like her vagina

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
75 bux is a lot to pay for a candle imo.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
:ohno:

to this entire drat thread.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Mooey Cow posted:

75 bux is a lot to pay for a candle imo.

Especially for one that makes you house smell like vaginas

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Chrs posted:

they could market it to incels

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Chrs posted:

Not just any vagina, PEPPER POTTS' vagina

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
This Smells Like My Vagina is dripping wax everywhere!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Not interested. Let me know when there's a Pepper Potts' vagina flavored vape juice.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Fart scented candles are next!!
"this smells like rear end"

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Props to anyone who manages to monetize their vagina without actually showing it to anybody. Just mad respect all around.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

Fart scented candles are next!!
"this smells like rear end"

"It is rear end"
"oh in that case" *inhales deeply* "it's quite good!"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you make the vagina candle shaped like a penis it can probably go to some modern arts museum

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I've gone down on Gwennith [sic] Paltrow and can say with certainty that she is totally odorless. Everyone in Hollywood thinks it's weird and she's really self-conscious about it. This candle business is just her trying to squash rumors and the actual scent was obtained from Meredith Brooks. FYI

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you make the vagina candle shaped like a penis it can probably go to some modern arts museum

Wouldn't that just be an unscented candle that was shaped like a penis and then used as a dildo? I bet there's a vending machine in Tokyo for this.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i hoep she does one for her feet next

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.
“It’s a blend of geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed"

Does she have a garden stuffed up there?

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

'Paltrow again made headlines for her “progressive” ways last month, this time for gifting herself a vibrator for Christmas.'

I bought a vibrator once while killing time waiting for a train, I'm ultra woke.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol bougie perfume indeed

(why isn't it bougie l'eau d'toilette)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What's so woke about buying a vibrator anyways?!

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Shut up Meg posted:

“It’s a blend of geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed"

Does she have a garden stuffed up there?

No, she just uses way too much Summer's Eve. She's got a mad yeast infection up in there

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

My dick smells like PEPPERMINT.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Colonel Cancer posted:

Someone's gonna eat it

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Colonel Cancer posted:

What's so woke about buying a vibrator anyways?!

Depends where you stick it

Choco Zulu
Oct 10, 2007

A critical mass of chocolate confectionary
I'm not sold, the first two licks always taste like house keys

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

guerrilla marketing

ignore and move on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr