Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Ol' candle-crotch Paltrow is at it again.

First she putting stones up there, now wax and poo poo. Pretty sure she setting up some sort of vagina-based terrarium for an exotic reptile.

Lol

Edit: wow. What a lovely snipe. I'm sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

This thread smells like Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina. Rated 3

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Gwyneth Paltrow seems like a freak, I'm down with it

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

On one hand the way she is milking female empowerment woke poo poo is hilarious and more power to her.

On the other hand encouraging women to stick POROUS MATERIALS up their vag to cure ENDOMETRIOSIS is extremely hosed up and horrible and could have made the already severe condition worse. Those materials cause yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, and other horrible poo poo that people with endo are already susceptible to.

So basically she caused a bunch of women horrible pussy pain for profit and that’s nastier than a vagina candle.

Mr. Creakle fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jan 19, 2020

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Some nice user names up in that post

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Has she used her vajayjay cultures as yeast in artisan bread or was that some other chick?
And if not I'm guessing that happens sometime in the next 3 years.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

extra row of teeth posted:

On one hand the way she is milking female empowerment woke poo poo is hilarious and more power to her.

On the other hand encouraging women to stick POROUS MATERIALS up their vag to cure ENDOMETRIOSIS is extremely hosed up and horrible and could have made the already severe condition worse. Those materials cause yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, and other horrible poo poo that people with endo are already susceptible to.

So basically she caused a bunch of women horrible pussy pain for profit and that’s nastier than a vagina candle.

Who would have thought that Gwyneth Paltrow would destroy more pussies than kellogg cereal.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm not sure she's aware of how subversive she's being

I think she just crazy

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Plz respect pussy

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

extra row of teeth posted:

I mean she named her kid Apple, it sounds about right. She's way beyond holistic crystal shakra therapy

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

dads friend steve posted:

Plz respect pussy

Nah. Justahole.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

dads friend steve posted:

Plz respect pussy