Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Does heat aura need fire resist to be paired with it to make sure your sacreds don't fatigue each other out?

Also taking your god imprisoned when you have a very scary blood nation... You don't have your incarnate bless and you'll be relying on shirtless dudes who can fight a tiny bit better for 3 years.

I'm glad to see the third LP running!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
The dark vine battle screenshot is posted twice and the Jomon battle screenshot is missing.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Is this game running with story events? If it is the first gate is the worst site for everyone else that Purple could have found.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
When will they get to the fireworks factory?! turn 19?!

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Has this game finished yet?

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Purple, at any point did you consider buying TC dinner before doing all this fuckery to them?

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Hunt11 posted:

They should have pretended to agree then attack Mictlan anyway.

"Due to cultural differences, us goat men and half men are very bad at pretending"

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Smiling Knight posted:

Late, but I have to say that the LA Atlantis fluff is appropriately metal. After two ages of all the underwater nations slowing getting destroyed by starspawn, having Atlantis decide we're taking back the oceans and we've learned to resist insanity from beyond the stars by never sleeping kicks rear end.

For all the gameplay problems with UW nations, their lore building is usually top notch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
In regards to dominions lps, I think myself and doom horrors are both in agreement.

Feed me more pantokrators!