Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaniac
Nov 28, 2000

SUSHI ROULETTO!
College Slice
Curb got an Emmy nom for Best Comedy Series yesterday, in addition to casting and a couple of technical categories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaniac
Nov 28, 2000

SUSHI ROULETTO!
College Slice
Caught up tonight and finished the season. A few thoughts:

The shoe thing felt like Larry deliberately trying to top dry cleaning the klan robe. Wow. (And of course, the guy who seems to obsess almost every week about the loss or damage of some piece of clothing, that just happens to be his absolute favorite and utterly irreplaceable, has no problem just throwing his shoes away immediately. Thank God it wasn't a sweater.)

I liked the season overall even though the pool law thing never made sense and the plot with the bad actress was more uncomfortable than funny. It did cross my mind watching the finale that the real-life actress playing the bad actress is probably very good, and I hope she gets more work. What a strange role that would be to audition for and play.

I'd bet anyone :10bux: that Ullman gets an Emmy nom for episode 8, and will probably win. Beloved star doing a great performance in a great episode of a beloved sitcom. That's bait. Good for her.