Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

I know it was a semi pointless C plot but the failed airport drop off, and Jeff’s realization as to what he just did slayed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Binary Logic posted:

Funniest aspect of the final episode was that magically Larry had his old car back, the one he gave to the waitress last week.

At the end of the previous episode he said he was going to have to buy another.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Jon Hamm yelling “first responders could have used those!” At a bunch of toilet paper killed me

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

One of my biggest laughs was towards the beginning when Jeff agreed to take the rabbi golfing, then slowly, wordlessly, turned towards Larry to get him to offer to come too, and Larry increasingly trying to act like he didn't know what Jeff wanted. Just classic.

Also Larry helping Leon get over his public watermelon fears. So good.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

LemonLimeSoda posted:

The reaction shots of Leon and Larry hearing the roof creaking

That was some amazing physical comedy and probably got the biggest laugh out of me during the episode.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Brass posted:

"We kinda cancel each other out, wanna get outta here?" and they both leave. loving hilarious.

That completely killed me

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Stare-Out posted:

So that kid who briefly spoke to Larry while he was in line to vote looked exactly like a young Larry David. Either it was the weirdest coincidence ever or Larry's going to cast him to play young Larry soon because it was pretty on the nose.

I was really surprised it didn't go in that direction. I noticed the same thing and thought for sure he'd somehow get casted on the spot.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

The whole scene of Irma's daughter and her husband watching Larry on the cameras had me dying

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Phenotype posted:

I loving laughed out loud.

Peak LD there

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Richard Lewis' reanimated corpse confirmed for S12

https://deadline.com/2022/11/richard-lewis-curb-your-enthusiasm-season-12-larry-david-1235182649/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWiw9_H1s2s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Tweet deleted, whatever it was.