Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LemonLimeSoda
Jan 23, 2020
Haven't really laughed much this new season but genuinely really liked this latest Woody episode
Maybe I'm just so starved to enjoy new Curb

Edit: the Dylan O'Brien concert footage did get me good & I think the Maria Sofia Estrada actress has been solid this whole season

LemonLimeSoda fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Nov 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LemonLimeSoda
Jan 23, 2020
The reaction shots of Leon and Larry hearing the roof creaking and Freddy telling Larry not to take the Perrier, "that's an act of water" were the highlights of the episode for me
Didn't really care for the tiny chauffeur angle or the call support gag
Disappointed Seth Rogen's part didn't amount to more and left me lukewarm

LemonLimeSoda
Jan 23, 2020
I got a big kick out of the councilwoman saying she doesn't need a club to read a book

LemonLimeSoda
Jan 23, 2020
Agreed
Best one this season so far!

LemonLimeSoda
Jan 23, 2020

mcmagic posted:

The Hader stuff was too goofy.

Agreed
I love Bill Hader but it felt too slapstick for the show
edit: Hader autocorrected to Harder

LemonLimeSoda fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Dec 21, 2021