Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Totally forgot this premiered last night! I loved this episode, definitely felt funnier than most of 8/9. The Maga hat stuff and Jeff walking around unknowingly looking like Weinstein was great.

Before I started I scrolled through the last two seasons and I'm amazed at how few of those I actually remember watching despite definitely seeing every one of them. I really hope they keep up the pace this season, this was for sure a good start.

Edit: I forgot about it until now but I was literally just having a "statute of limitations" about saying happy new year conversation with some friends at work like last week, I had to laugh when literally the exact same thing came up on this episode :sweatdrop:

explosivo fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jan 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I keep thinking about Leon talking about his uncle and his wobbly leg today and laughing.

"I got an uncle with a wobbly leg. I can't stand that motherfucker. Leaning on poo poo all the time.."

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Tonight's episode was great. Larry spinning everyone around in front of the weight-guesser had me laughing pretty hard, especially when he got to Cheryl and had just given up all pretenses of making it seem natural.

"I had a couple drinks.."
"Ahhhhh.."

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Using someone else's toothbrush, even his own wife's, does not feel like something Larry would willingly do. That part bugged me more than it probably should have.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Stare-Out posted:

Larry is well known for corpsing the most on set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRifPiuew1k

I love this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

SeANMcBAY posted:

Vince Vaughn feels too famous to not be playing himself on this show.

I honestly had to look it up because it looked like him but not quite. Dude's looking old.