Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is the best and most effective lunch time?
high noon, fuckers
maybe 11:00 (aka tiffin)
2 o'clock
other?
i'm a huge rat bastard and i think taking a lunch is theft from my boss
View Results

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The goal as someone who touches computers is to be as efficient as possible. Have you heard about this soylent stuff OP? I hear it's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

carry on then posted:

technically it’s not a binge if u never stop

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

WHENEVER I GOD drat FEEL LIKE IT

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

as long as it doesn’t clash with another lunch meeting of course

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The goal as someone who touches computers is to be as efficient as possible. Have you heard about this soylent stuff OP? I hear it's good.

just get an IV port installed imo.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

as long as it doesn’t clash with another lunch meeting of course

*when the animals need to eat

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Gentle Autist posted:

i don’t ‘take’ lunch as i am not a drug addict or alcoholic. i just binge eat carbs, fat, and salt and wash it down with sugar water every 30 mins or so

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Maximum Leader posted:

the pro move is to go full Spanish with this and go for lunch at 2pm and then work until 7pm

a true Spanish lunch is 4 hours long and means you come back hammered on red wine.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotor posted:

not like the "working hard at the crack of dawn" kind of farmer, I mean the "just letting the animals do whatever while i drink beer on the front porch and shoot cans" kind of farmer.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my bitter bi rival posted:

a true Spanish lunch is 4 hours long and means you come back hammered on red wine.

wtf i love spain now

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
spain owns

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
thinkin about tomorrows lunch

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

President Beep posted:

wtf i love spain now
with europe you have to choose whether you’re going to be a cool country with rad food or a country with a functional enonomy. the uk of course wasnt satisfied with having to choose one and left europe to have neither.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

rotor posted:

not like the "working hard at the crack of dawn" kind of farmer, I mean the "just letting the animals do whatever while i drink beer on the front porch and shoot cans" kind of farmer.

Godspeed you! hobby farmer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

pffft. all farming is a hobby. you just throw corn or w/e on the ground and it grows. cows eat grass and whatnot. food is just right there on the ground. yeah real tough “job”. :rolleyes:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh no i have to drive around in what is basically a giant car all day but there are no rules! oh woe is me!

oh jeez, i have a bunch of sheep and pigs which are basically all just big pets. drat my life sucks!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

President Beep posted:

pffft. all farming is a hobby. you just throw corn or w/e on the ground and it grows. cows eat grass and whatnot. food is just right there on the ground. yeah real tough “job”. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i mean that but kinda unironically yeah

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I’m having lunch right now!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

holy poo poo lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dammit. forgot to watch that. alas it is bedtime now.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

took lunch at noon today. had subway. it does not agree wjth me.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I’m eating chips!

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
take lunch from 8am to 6pm, imo

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
breakfast before that, dinner afterwards

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

I went to the gym, then on the way back saw this New Mexican place was open so I’m there now for lunch

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Pardot posted:

I went to the gym, then on the way back saw this New Mexican place was open so I’m there now for lunch

make sure to get the plain sopapillas, not stuffed with anything. usually the plain ones are on a separate part of the menu or you gotta ask. and get honey with them. that's it. the bread poof ball and copious amounts of honey.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Pardot posted:

New Mexican food is god-tier :cheers:

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I literally can't move out of this state because nowhere else does New Mexican food exist of any quality.

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
would be kind of awkward if new mexico didn't have the best new mexican food

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

is it that different from tex-mex?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

President Beep posted:

please don't troll in yospos

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

President Beep posted:

tex mex is white people's spin on mexican

new mexican is native american people's spin on mexican

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
also new mexican bonuses heavily from copious amounts of hatch green chile pork chili slathering everything and sopapillas+honey (a riff on indian fry bread)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sniep posted:

tex mex is white people's spin on mexican

new mexican is native american people's spin on mexican

ty. this is actually very helpful.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

cannot believe i was accused of trolling in my own friggin thread. smh. smdh!

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

President Beep posted:

tex-mex is just bad mexican food with cheese on it

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
chevys is an institution idgaf

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Bored Online posted:

chevys is an institution idgaf

I haven't been to one in probably 10-15 years but I remember their salsa being really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i accomplished what i set out to do on my last 4 day trip to new mexico, which was to eat green chile with every single meal