Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

RocktheCaulk posted:

The broth finally got thrown out yesterday. It was joined by a whole bunch of rotting fruit. I'm the only house in Utah with fruit flies in January and the wife's been completely banned from cooking.

Edit - The fruit was all hidden because I banned her from composting because she doesn't do it responsbily and we end up with fruit flies, and low and behold I found it hidden and forgotten and now I live in a cloud of fruit flies.

might want to put out a vinegar trap? p. easy, just a small container w/ apple cider vinegar and a little soap to break the surface tension

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Mozi posted:

might want to put out a vinegar trap? p. easy, just a small container w/ apple cider vinegar and a little soap to break the surface tension

The flies grouped up and threw the trap in my face.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Better to get your place condemned for infestation now.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Edgar posted:

Better to get your place condemned for infestation now.

I'm actually seeing if the flies combined credit ratings can help us refinance