Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I think people were excited to dogpile SA and they got their acronyms confused and blitzed SE instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Vim Fuego posted:

Bringing up and fighting about the discrimination inherent in the current power structures is the zeitgeist of the current times. Some people think it's a good thing to do, some people don't and will argue endlessly about it.

Maybe there's a better venue for that besides the online cheat sheet for computer touchers and coders.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

1redflag posted:

Stack overflow, more like overdrawn at the memory banks

More like drama overflow1!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
For some other fun, pop over to the arduino help forum and start asking stupid questions. It's like the saltiest stuff ever if you don't format your code properly.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Fried Watermelon posted:

From what I can tell reading through pages of "explanations" is that one of the main moderators refused to use "they" as a pronoun because it doesn't fit grammatically or they are religious

That's what I got.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

counterfeitsaint posted:

I'm not sure which makes you a more pathetic perpetually online blight on humanity. Caring about pronoun drama on the programming site you moderate enough to quit in a huff, or caring about the pronoun drama on a programming website you have nothing to do with so much that you have you tell everyone about it elsewhere.

drama is entertaining

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Wait, moderators get paid?

You're doing it for the exposure.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
literal drama nerds over there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Dean of Swing posted:

Everyday I regret becoming a computer toucher.

My dude, have you heard of coal mining?!