Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

you know, because he doesn't have to come in early anymore to take care of you!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

the doctor is eating eggs for breakfast though

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The doctor was killed by an apple

French Accent

tempted to eat an apple in front of my doctor just to see if he crumbles into dust

frump truck

hello... again!

the doctor likes to savor his egg dishes in an orderly and sequential manner. that's why he costs so much to see. because you're preventing him from doing that

Fuzz Boxer

sticking with whatever fails
Apple at night...doctor take flight...

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

an apple at dawn and doctors mow your lawn

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Fuzz Boxer

sticking with whatever fails
Golden Delicious...doctor gets vicious

Finger Prince

An apple at lunch got a whole lot of crunch!

Heather Papps

hello friend

doctors are less noble then clowns cause drs get money and respect

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

an apple at dusk cause these doctors are sus

it almost rhymes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

idiotsavant
throwing apples at my drs head and face, with force, alslo keeps him away op

idiotsavant
inscribing my apples with crosses to keep the dr away

frump truck

hello... again!

i don't want to hurt the doctor, i just want them to have a nice leisurely breakfast

idiotsavant
im cutting slits into my apples and stuffing them full of garlic. maybe this will finally take care of that loving doctor

idiotsavant
bringing bushels of apples to the doctors office and tipping them over so i have time toi run away while the doctor counts them all

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
an apple a day keeps the doctor away/just load it in this trebuchet

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
Doctors can heal anything but their own apple allergy :(

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Macnult

my doctor gives me lollipops and my dentist gives me apples

i wish the two of them would just settle their differences already

Ventral EggSac

How big is this apple, that Doctor is still at breakfast?! I had a one o'clock appointment about my rash!
Yes, I'll hold.

idiotsavant
doctors cant cross running water, so make your doctor go bobbing for apples in a river or stream and you can escape

Live Free

by VideoGames
the doctor places his stethoscope to my chest to check my heartbeat, but ive got different plans for him. as he listens for a heartbeat he is horrified to discover that the only sound he can hear is the sound of an apple, with which i replaced my heart. the doctor gets a nosebleed and immediately falls to the floor and dies.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

An apple for dinner makes the doctor's physical manifestation thinner

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

An apple in bed makes the doctor dead

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Apple on the road made the doctor explode

idiotsavant
first: find an apple from a hanged convict and collect it under the fullest moon
next: cover the apple in wax
next: light the apple and walk three times widdershins around the doctors house at midnight while chanting "apple of thorns leave doctor forlorn" and all of the doctors cherished pets will run out of the house and never return

Ventral EggSac

Apple on a steed makes the doctor bleed

Manifisto

an apple. a day. panama

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Fuzz Boxer posted:

Golden Delicious...doctor gets vicious

Escape From Noise

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great doctor Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am an apple. Doctor screams in terror and dies.

idiotsavant
poor ol doctor wilbur, smelled an apple and died

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great doctor Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am an apple. Doctor screams in terror and dies.

google THIS

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

google THIS

Sir Isaac Newton rubs his head, simultaneously elated at the advancement his realization will make to science and relieved that doctorate degrees for scientists are not yet common.

google THIS

Doctor: I'm afraid I have some bad news.

Me: Wait, before you tell me, can we play a quick card game?

Doctor: What sort of card gaAAAAAAAAAARGH

Me: (smirking) Apples to Apples...and scrubs to scrubs.

Manifisto

an apple a day keeps the doctor buried under a steadily growing pile of apples

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

Manifisto posted:

an apple. a day. panama

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Slowly suffocating in the waiting room because the ear, nose, and throat doctor refuses to see me due to my massive Adam's Apple.