Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I've used up all the memory in my phone with all of the pictures of me and my friends doing fun and social activities =\

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

yes

biosterous

i'm worried that i make all my legions of friends laugh a bit too much with my good jokes, yesterday a bunch of them had trouble standing up because they were laughing so hard

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Macnult

yo you tryna come thru to my buddy nick’s this saturday? yis, the same dude who hosted that new year’s eve party: my ‘good twin’ lol. he’s having a bonfire and a bunch of people are pulling up. we’re also thinking of going hiking on sunday if you’re down for that, although jess and her roommates invited me out to brunch in the city as well. you’d be more than welcome to come with, they all love the heck out of ya. honestly i’m down for either, but i’m gonna let the weather decide what the move is

wearing a lampshade

Just always spending time with people who love me and care about me, and I love and care about them

FluffieDuckie

it's exhausting having the swarm of people following me all the time. i've tried being less funny and popular but they just won't leave

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ulvir

and then I said, "why the long face"!

Fuzz Boxer

sticking with whatever fails
I invited so many friends to my party and I'm worried that too many people will show up.

Yinlock

heh....*stares out window emotionally* nobody knows the true burden of having a lot of good friends who all love me

Jaguars!

It's my 33rd birthday next week and I can't realistically invite every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality because I can't afford enough drinks for them all.

Heather Papps

hello friend

gently caress should I go to brillo's gallery opening tonight or chilliwack's band's CD release.... ah poo poo nevermind I'm supposed to be the officiant at tulsa and emile's wedding!!!!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
sup, my name is Dylan Cody Bronson. my dad bought me a car for my 16th birthday this last summer, it's whatever.

Manifisto

I keep telling my buddies not to secretly harvest their organs and keep them on ice in case I ever need a spare, but they won't listen

ty nesamdoom!

Yinlock

i just want to walk into a room on my birthday WITHOUT there being yet another surprise party waiting

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I can't believe how hard it was to read this thread, and then type up this post with all my friends talking in the background and stopping me to ask me for my opinions on topics such as pop culture, my viewpoints on social issues and solutions for the future of humanity but it's alright, I think I got this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

hey jimy
what
you my friend
cool :cool: :D