Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

wait, i'm confused, the bird person is the fishmech rereg, but instead of wikipedia posting they do bad threads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
op, to revel in the excitement of yospos u need to need to ask RMS if he supports oracle in oracle v google

then post the response

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

wait, i'm confused, the bird person is the fishmech rereg, but instead of wikipedia posting they do bad threads?

dangerously close to my schtick.

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

my shtick is I do bad posts in general, and have bad opinions and am a bad person

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
trying to activate an Omniprong, getting the quadrupler set... the excitement is palpable

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

pram posted:

glad we resolved this. ban op and gas thread

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
gnu/linux fast like a jag-uar. ill be waitin up here for windoze to get off the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

pram posted:

glad we resolved this. ban op and gas thread