Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Not on probation, thread is my creation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

buttfuck barbie posting party

Heather Papps

hello friend

It's fantastic, give the thread a stick(y)

Manifisto

you can read my thread or smoke a joint instead
no need for motivation, just make a post of your creation

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I'm a hurf de durf girl in a cool pastel world
goddamn buns in my car, I'm not sorry
(emptyquote, cool emote, no desire to think
join me here, on my tier, it's top ranky)

ty nesamdoom!

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

Macnult posted:

ah ah ahh yeah!

Macnult posted:

oooo wah oooo,
oooo wah oooo!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Yobbie girl?

Poise

Chewbecca posted:

Not on probation, thread is my creation

what the what, you are still here?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chewbecca

Poise posted:

what the what, you are still here?

On Feb 13 I will have been a registered member of these forums for fifteen years

:lol:

Poise

Chewbecca posted:

On Feb 13 I will have been a registered member of these forums for fifteen years

:lol:

I'm closing in on the 14 year club :stare:

----------------

Chewbecca

Poise posted:

I'm closing in on the 14 year club :stare:

:hfive:

Chewbecca

I lurked for the longest time too, too much of a poor rear end student to buy an account :10bux:

Poise

Chewbecca posted:

I lurked for the longest time too, too much of a poor rear end student to buy an account :10bux:

I have an undeleted awfulyearbook account that is like a 2007-2008 time capsule.

----------------

Chewbecca

Poise posted:

I have an undeleted awfulyearbook account that is like a 2007-2008 time capsule.

Oh man, I've no idea what my AYB login would be, and the email address would be long gone

Poise

Chewbecca posted:

Oh man, I've no idea what my AYB login would be, and the email address would be long gone

Your use of “I’ve” bothers me friendo.

I can show you your ayb pics if u want.

----------------

Chewbecca

Poise posted:

Your use of “I’ve” bothers me friendo.

I can show you your ayb pics if u want.

Please do not lol

Poise

Chewbecca posted:

Please do not lol

I feel like you, me, gross dude, tipps, bloodysam, nexus6, homesmac, ii oh el, highly unlikely, wink minor, stoat box, etc - there aren’t a lot of the og crew around.

----------------

Chewbecca

Poise posted:

I feel like you, me, gross dude, tipps, bloodysam, nexus6, homesmac, ii oh el, highly unlikely, wink minor, stoat box, etc - there aren’t a lot of the og crew around.

God drat those are names I haven't heard in a long rear end time

Finger Prince

Poise posted:

Some of us have undergone multiple name changes. Not that we'd be remembered if we hadn't.

Chewbecca

Finger Prince posted:

Some of us have undergone multiple name changes. Not that we'd be remembered if we hadn't.

:smith:

Finger Prince

I am just happy to still have a byob to post in. I never sought a legacy. I did rent one once though. Backed into a Porsche in a parking lot with it in a fatigue and stress induced brain fart. But I had full insurance from Enterprise so I just gave the guy the insurance info, dropped the car off and let them sort it out. Had a Forester for a few years but it was too big for what we needed tbh, and not very good on gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Chewbecca posted:

I think an forums account was the first thing I used my credit card for

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!