Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

He ate some shots on the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Tim elliot playing a poor man's diaz was pretty funny

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Fun as hell round

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

A -850 favorite is getting beat up by Roxanne

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

CarlCX posted:

man, this is a bad night for dana white's marketing prospects

Dana looks at the main event, sweats

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Rogan gushing over Conor McGregor's pocket square before a promo about the fat old Russian punch man, ufc 246 hell heah

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Olenieks old man game rules

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

This card and prelims has actually been pretty fun until now but I also had incredibly low expectations

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

I still can’t believe this is the comain

It's hilarious

This will be one of the most watched ufc matches of the year because its before mcgregor

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

We deserve 5 rounds of this, as a society

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Trevor Wittman got caught in a time paradox and briefly vanished from the broadcast after remembering how Holly Holm knocked out Holly Holm

It owned

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Joe Rogan insists for 15 minutes holly Holm is Strong and Impressive and Great, Actually

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Rogan: This is peak MMA performance. You may not like it, but this is what it looks like.

I genuinely appreciate the effort hes making to be into this fight

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Hobojim posted:

Oh good I tuned in just in time for the rematch of the century

How was the rest of the card so far?

Buncha submissions and prelims had some nice punching and upsets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Didnt know this fight could possibly underwhelm given expectations but here we are