Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Akileese posted:

Are we talking about the two Joe/Punk matches? Those are slightly different since Joe was champion and they were at least time limit draws where sudden death wasn't a precedent so it's somewhat defendable. They were also much better matches than this.

he's talking about the 60 minute iron man match without a winner

e; but that one had a winner. drat you john cena!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

final battle 2002, they had a 4 way match that went to a time limit draw for the #1 contenders trophy

oh yea. was thinking title matches

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Putting their personal politics aside (as both Karrion and Raquel have incredibly lovely world views and political views), NXT is about to enter another incredibly rough period with it looking very likely that both Finn Balor and Io Shirai lose their titles. Kross has flopped miserably in NXT, and Raquel while she has fan hype right now, it'll quickly be undone when people realize she isn't going to be putting on must see matches every time she wrestles. I would attribute the only reason she's looked good in NXT to this point is because she's had other women constantly bumping hard for her.

Balor will likely be fine as he'll still float around NXT, but Io is completely hosed as the only place she can really go after she loses the title is to the main roster, and considering they aren't that interested in treating the women seriously at the moment, she'll be spending most of her time in catering until her contract lapses, and WWE makes a panic play in an attempt to get her to stay.

wb king

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

walter is the best

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

The kick was a great sell but she's fine she didn't shoot kick her.

blind? or..

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

It's not real my friend, she's fine it was just a good sell of the kick look how she protects herself on the bump.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

my man just wants the quotes and interaction i guess i can't hate