Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
There's like one or two bland ones in the first few but they are pretty much all killer shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Seams posted:

Is Dijak still doing that weird racist “bloodline” gimmick

No, it hasn't been brought up since it was initially posted here. I don't remember if it was ever referenced on TV.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
The NXT replays don't even get posted reliably 24 hours later it seems, so now more often than not when I'd normally watch NXT sometime at my own convenience it's not up, and watching a TV show at a set time is for suckers and boomers, so I rarely watch Dynamite live. The net result is I'm watching less wrestling overall now, and I probably will end up cancelling my Network sub soon.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
I like it just fine but the only show that has been good enough to make me remember to watch it when it was on was The Good Place, and even then I'd forget about a third of the episodes and watch it on demand the next day.