Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Low Desert Punk posted:

Pete dunne is the most overrated wrestler in the business

That's goon-voted 98th Greatest of All Time Pete Dunne to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

No Irish Need Imply posted:

oh yeah, i forgot good wrestler with bad opinions are automatically bad wrestlers

Sounds like something a cop would say :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh look Toni/Io had a gently caress finish what a shocker

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

achillesforever6 posted:

He's like 5'9 which isn't that short really

Not even close

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

fatherofmustard posted:

Charlotte isn't a draw.

No one is a draw

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If I was Taynara I'd definitely bet on myself to get a better income from modelling than from NXT

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dynamite is absolutely worth watching live

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I remember when NXT was Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd feuding over an action figure and Johnny Curtis chloroforming people

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Incessant Excess posted:

Gargano/Ciampa has to be loser leaves NXT, right? It was originally the plan and they have to do something here to freshen this feud up.

And Ciampa's very firm about being too banged up for main roster travel so congrats to Johnny Gargano for his last PPV match in the next 3 years

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

the escape goat posted:

she recently did a show in Portland that only about 100 people (if that) showed up to so uh

no

Sounds like the perfect level of relevance to be collaborating with NXT

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

boxcarhobo posted:

juice robinson is a criminal

Impossible, he's a gay cop

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
BAH GAWD WHAT'S WWE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Please be respectful and refer to it by its proper name of the NXT ZONE

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Astro7x posted:

Putting the show in a different arena is not going to fix the problem with it

Well part of the problem is that compared to Dynamite's arenas Full Sail looks low rent so running from the Impact Zone will make it feel more upmarket and ahahahaha oh god I'm sorry I can't even finish that sentence

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eat My Fuc posted:

Also I really want NXT to be successful but doing two cage matches on the same show is never a good idea, not for a PPV, not for TV, not for a live event. One cage match, but they'll never get this.

How dare you disparage Lethal Lockdown :colbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

She really does. The sad thing is that there is actually a story to be told out of "Bianca dominates early in the Rumble but then finds herself falling short when up against fresh main eventers with years of experience, and now she wants to step up to prove herself" and it could have been quite interesting, but the story they chose to tell is,"She's a loser who gets beaten clean by both the people who kept ignoring her and not taking her seriously in the first place" :sigh:

Powerful black women playing second fiddle to mediocre white women is sadly nothing new, especially in WWE :sigh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

karmicknight posted:

Who the gently caress is Tino Sabbetelli.

You're really better off not knowing

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This really shows how little anyone pays attention to NXT UK

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I saw highlights of the main event and the best part is that Dexter Lumis doesn't even come out to help, he just magically appears in Dream's corner between camera cuts.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

ford eating poo poo was 100% on ford and no-one else

I mean, you could blame the restrictive backstage culture that leaves performers unable to deviate from their pre-scrpited actions but whatevs bud, you do you

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

STAC Goat posted:

Kenny King and Matt Morgan too technically. And Mandy Rose I guess. And Josh Matthews and Jessie Ward had careers in the business outside the ring.

Velveteen Dream and Sonya Deville too

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eat My Fuc posted:

I tuned in for the Iron man, should be solid either way it goes.

Oh my sweet summer child

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cavauro posted:

NXT 9/8 Results
  • TOok a big poo poo

Ah so you finished writing the Smackdown script?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DM Punk posted:

So, looks like Tegan Nox tore her ACL? Thats her 3 major injury since signing with WWE.

Is this the ACL she tore during the MYC2 or is this the ACL she tore that kept her out of the MYC1?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Digital Jedi posted:

Yay the child groomer lost a match

Which one?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
At least there'll be some new faces on 205 Live

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Xia Li has been signed to WWE for 4 years and has never had a single feud

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If you're transporting workers in from other country and then using their immigration status to exploit them for labour then that's dangerously veering towards human trafficking

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rick posted:

Leon Ruff has a move where he basically clotheslines his own neck on the rope . . .

Is there a clip of this?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:yeshaha:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Procrastinator posted:

Balor vs Walter is a distinct possibility

They were setting it up before COVID hit so definitely but also lol if Finn ends up stuck in the vortex of NXT UK

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah I'm not going back to NXT at this point. They've got no one there I care about and also multiple pedophiles

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Io can always take the Rhea Ripley path of 'float around NXT for 9 months doing gently caress all before being called up for Mania season'

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

abraham linksys posted:

that said, i wonder if he could have just made the transition to heavyweight there, in retrospect?

KUSHIDA wanted to make the jump up but they wouldn't let him. His case is a real unfortunate sense of timing cause if his contract had ended even 6 months later AEW would have been starting to cook and he could probably have made inroads there instead

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Triple H: I like it but I feel like there should be more skulls

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Poor Pete Dunne, signs a new contract and doesn't even get a title win out of it