Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I love how they spent a half-decade marketing themselves as the "cool hip alternative" and then we finally got actual demo numbers and it's just the same people watching the main roster, only in much smaller numbers.

If you think they aren't embarrassed, look at Hunter having to mumble "I'm not owned" every time someone puts a microphone in front of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Still laughing that they ran Cardiff the same day as a Wales/Ireland rugby match. That's about as dumb as doing a show in Columbus on Ohio State/Michigan day.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This thread title has aged ... poorly

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Chris James 2 posted:

HHH stopped caring a while ago

He's actively getting more pissed off the more people ask about why he's covering for Dream, so some of this is out of spite more than just his usual "genuinely trying his best" fuckups

I'm honestly surprised he's still doing the press conferences, he clearly hates them now that people have started asking real questions

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Shotzi hates her neck as much as Kota Ibushi does

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Kross' entrance is what happens when people try so hard to make something cool that it ends up being the least cool thing ever

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
You know how Bret Hart famously asked Tom Magee to name his 3 best spots and he could work a match around that?

That's Karrion Kross except he just has the Saito suplex.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Just lol if you expected a different outcome

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Remember when ROH put the belt on O'Reilly even when he clearly wasn't re-signing, he dropped it to Cole like 2 weeks later, and now both guys are in NXT lol

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This all feels way too cute for what's supposed to be a violent blood feud

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
God this is every boring-rear end LOOK HOW EPIC AND SERIOUS WE ARE NXT main event ever

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Codependent Poster posted:

I think gimmick matches nowadays get in the way of the actual good wrestling. I think this would have been a better match if it was a straight up wrestling match. So far it being unsanctioned hasn't really added anything.

The problem with this match is you never feel like these guys really hate each other, they're just Doing Moves except with the occasional weapon shot. There's no soul.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I've seen enough, this loving sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_nPp64OrBc