Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Waffleopolis posted:

Pete Dunne looks like the lackey for the bad guy in a post-apocalypse wasteland movie that dies first.
B-movie and they only bothered to like, give him half a costume since they know he's only in the first 40 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Putting takeovers on Sunday night is a travesty. They're so fun to watch on a lazy Sunday afternoon
No plural, the april one is on saturday and I think the next one after is as well.

I think there was a moment where they were thinking about making NXT stand a bit on its own as a brand and then ratings remained low so they pulled the rug out.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Seams posted:

Took a while but NXT is finally Always Bad
When you remove the artificial factor that made it good - the constantly rotating section of the roster as people are called up or signed - NXT is just WWE.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Brand is above alignment also I am led to believe that stomps are popular in WWE during black history month

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

He has near Ricochet promo skills.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Jerusalem posted:

Wait has he vacated the title? loving :lol:
He wrestled that lovely match with his arm falling off

They rush jobbed Keith Lee to the main roster by taking the title off him to give it to a guy with his arm falling off so Keith Lee can probably lose to Orton

loving morons couldn't change the finish because it's too important to waste Keith Lee RIGHT NOW GUYS

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Jerusalem posted:

I gotta say, I far prefer the performance center hostages reacting legitimately to this tag match than I do the fake crowd noise and coordinated fake THUNDERDOME responses (and sadly also the New Japan crowd buzz).
Agree except disagree since the "bang on plexiglass" noise is so loving awful

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Ganso Bomb posted:

I realized this very thing about myself this week, too
Yeah, me too

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

graph posted:

kross sucks. like what are the available plotlines
I assume beat balor, then a bunch of generic rear end NXT feuds like retain over a returning dexter lumis in a feud with a lot of funny faces, loses the belt to... I don't know, Cameron Grimes in the fall when he gets called up?

Then cucking on the main roster. So much cucking. Imagine those googly eyes bounce around all sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Googling around it appears to be connected with gun advocacy (going back like 70 years) but that does tend to lead down the rabbit hole of alt-right wackos.