Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Broserweights vs UE will be a total banger if it happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Imagine being a television performer and being paid sixty thousand dollars a year my loving God

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Benne posted:

Still laughing that they ran Cardiff the same day as a Wales/Ireland rugby match. That's about as dumb as doing a show in Columbus on Ohio State/Michigan day.
Wasnt this also on the same day as NJPW Royal Quest in London AND AEW All Out? In the end it was impressive more than a dozen people bothered to go

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bianca Belair deserves better

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Seams posted:

The 'must do your entrance the same way every time' thing is probably a WWE-mandated thing
It is. It leads to really stupid stuff like people not selling a recent beat-down because they have to do their regular pose. It’s not *always* done and there are plenty of counterexamples, but it happens a fair bit.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Yeah that was the exact counterexample that came to mind :)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lurks With Wolves posted:

The plan, as I understand it, is that Ford was going to go for that flippy dive to the outside but Rollins was going to stop him by tackling him or going for a stomp or whatever it is Rollins does these days. By the time it was clear Rollins missed his spot and wasn't stopping Ford, Ford was too deep into the dive to stop.
how could ford be too deep into the dive, rollins was all the way on the other side of the ring! ford eating poo poo was 100% on ford and no-one else

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Tommaso Ciampa's back and he's been playing Skyrim!
most people ignore the civil war story because they don’t like siding with either the imperialist cops or the white supremacists

ciampa ignored the civil war story because he didn’t like siding against either the imperialist cops or the white supremacists

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

imagine telling 2015 you that WWE’s most entertaining heels in 2020 would be Candice LaRae and Bayley

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

I can't believe Retaliation is back!
more like Relegation

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Xia Li is now a Mortal Kombat character

But goddamn check out this kick. Xia Li rules.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1346998917968269315
drat, cool

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

you probably could have made your point withough the bit in quotes there chief

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I saw him live in Dublin beating the poo poo out of Ospreay and it was pretty amazing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

Biker Skull Ring Iron Cross With Bandana $472.69

hhh has been wearing this one to shows the last couple of weeks and it's why sasha refuses to show up anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I guess you haven’t seen the ratings as of late
lol