Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

But for real he's cooked
Jarry is the wave of the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Man the bruins sure love bear hugging players and dragging them to the ice

and somehow not getting called for doing that

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also talking to myself a bit but Chara still looks crazy good out there for an ancient unfrozen caveman

Like I know the fancy stats don't have him looking too great but he's probably got another few seasons in him if he wants to keep playing which is pretty impressive

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Perfect redirect by Jack Johnson into his own net

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Was that a JMFJ own goal?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Was that a JMFJ own goal?

I haven't hated a player this much since the second coming of Rob Scuderi

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
RIP Murray. Too much hot brain.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Sid rules. Also call interference you loving donkey ref.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Sid rules. Also call interference you loving donkey ref.

Sid is single-handedly refusing to lose this game which is in his power

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Well Letang is going to be running marchand the rest of the game

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Well Letang is going to be running marchand the rest of the game

I look forward to it.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

2 minutes to Letang for Marchand to duck into an elbow. Great call stripes you loving muppet.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

A jack johnson shorty

gently caress me

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

JACK JOHNSON short handed goal.....wait what.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol Bruins

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

MoaM posted:

Lol Bruins

Start off getting three goals and then blow it the rest of the game.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

lol Bruins and that's a pretty good save from Murray.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Somehow even when playing the bruins the pens look like the dirtier team

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
nice

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/OtherNHLCrosby/status/1218957883762716678
:lol:

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
And there was noooooooooo doubt about it.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

loving jesus mother loving christ

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'd forgotten what it was like to irrationally hate the Rangers because the perceived upgrade to living in their city cost my team a player.

e- Artemi Panarin had an offensive play broken up by Nathan Gerbe. One step closer to blowing entirely too much money on a Gerbe shirzee.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jan 20, 2020

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Have to admit, that's the first time I've ever seen a one-timer on what was effectively a breakaway.

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

New CBJ goaile has Heath Ledger joker on his mask. That's cool

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Glambags posted:

New CBJ goaile has Heath Ledger joker on his mask. That's cool

For those who can't see the game:

The CBJ card Joker's holding is a nice touch.

I have to admit, I was wrong about Kivlenieks to this point- he's played well and the only goal against was a bit of a fluke.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Drake Caggiula loves penalties

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Glambags posted:

That's cool

not really tbh

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

FBS posted:

not really tbh

why so serious

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

CBJSprague24 posted:

For those who can't see the game:

The CBJ card Joker's holding is a nice touch.

I have to admit, I was wrong about Kivlenieks to this point- he's played well and the only goal against was a bit of a fluke.

Nah he misplayed it and then got beat by a good shot

E: lol
Comedy of errors for the rangers on that goal, Jesus

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I guess I should've said fluky; not often you see somebody score a one-timer goal on a breakaway.

:siren: BJORK BJORK BJORK :siren:

God drat, what could this team be once they get more of their regulars back?

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jan 20, 2020

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

CBJSprague24 posted:

:siren: BJORK BJORK BJORK :siren:

God drat, what could this team be once they get more of their regulars back?

Honestly they look like a bubble team getting beat all over the ice by another bubble team tonight but holding on

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Levitate posted:

Honestly they look like a bubble team getting beat all over the ice by another bubble team tonight but holding on

I don't know, I mean they've been icing a roster of AHLers for the better part of a month, have multiple wins against the Caps and Bruins, and have only lost twice in regulation (to one team, the loving Sharks of all people). :shrug:

I don't think they're worldbeaters, but I think getting guys like Texier and Murray back will help keep them in the hunt (this is Bjorkstrand's first game back and Atkinson's second).

e- You're right they're not looking the best tonight against a team they should look better against, which is disconcerting.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jan 20, 2020

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Dach deserves a point this game :siren:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Woof rangers pissed away a bunch of great chances this game

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: :laffo: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :siren:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MAESTRO MOTHERFUCKERS

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

loving bad change and the rangers lose wow

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice