Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
THat's right. If I was hungry and angry at the same time you would know it. I would tell you that I'm hangry. It would be up to you to decide what to do about it, but you would totally know because I'd tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

if you're hangry and you know it clap your hands

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

oh shoot, I heard a clap - thank you for alerting me

Manifisto

op I might alternatively conclude that you were horny for coat hangers. maybe it would be helpful for you to explain how often that occurs compared to the hungry/angry thing.

ty nesamdoom!

idiotsavant
hangry wife

hangry life

xcheopis

"Hangry" is pretty tame, really. Those of us with hypoglycemia can go from a ground state of 'vaguely annoyed' to 'Maleficent' in less than a second.

idiotsavant
hangry drat near killed em

Goons Are Gifts

Being hungry almost always results in being angry, hangry is not a choice

Manifisto

wait until you experience shangrenfreude

ty nesamdoom!

King of Bees
Im not hangry right now, because i had a nice dinner. But if I was hangry you'd be the first to know.

https://i.imgur.com/zJTodnC.png

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

King of Bees

idiotsavant posted:

hangry drat near killed em

hangry? I hardly knew her!

https://i.imgur.com/zJTodnC.png

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm hangry right now, the Olive Garden was too busy to eat and make it in time for the film 1917, for which I thought tickets off Fandango.com at a 7:50pm showing. Additionally, the tire pump at Wawa was out of order, making me even more hangry.

I will abate my hanger with chips and queso

Manifisto

I'm hamgry, a condition that can only be ameliorated by stealing a whole baked ham from the store

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

I'm really firsty right now (fearful+thirsty)

City of Glompton

setting my discord status to HANGRY so there is no confusion

Manifisto

left hand tattoo: H-A-N-G

right hand tattoo: R-N-O-M

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

IF I WANTED A SNACK ID ASK FOR ONE, MOTHER!!!!

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

IF I WANTED A SNACK ID ASK FOR ONE, MOTHER!!!!

All I wanted was a Pepsi

idiotsavant
im actually horny + angry

idiotsavant
horngry

Winifred Madgers

what is it when you're hung (but not necessarily, at that moment, horny) + hungry

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

wait until you experience shangrenfreude

I have definitely experienced shangrenfreude.

Finger Prince

Feelin pretty relangry right now. That's relaxed and angry. No, relaxed and hungry. Wait what?

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

idiotsavant posted:

im actually horny + angry

that’s just being a twitter user

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

King of Bees
Lunch is coming up and I'm at work. Starting to feel a little....hangry :rant:

Heather Papps

hello friend

King of Bees posted:

Lunch is coming up and I'm at work. Starting to feel a little....hangry :rant:

Nice lunch you got there... sure would be a crying shame if something were to...

Happen to it...

:evilbuddy:

Manifisto

me: I've had "hanger steak" but never "hangry steak." is that a typo?

waitperson: nope. it's actually delicious. it's really thick and juicy and piled with garlic butter mushrooms, and there are loads of the crispiest fries on the side

me: haha you're making my hungry. okay, I'd like to order that, medium rare.

waitperson: no.

me: what

waitperson: you can't have it, also gently caress you

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

You you can't hang with me at my hangriest, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my most satiated.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

You you can't hang with me at my hangriest, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my most satiated.

Live, laugh, juST PICK A RESTAURANT PLEASE, KRISTINE, ITS BEEN HOURS OF THIS NO, NOT THIS, NO NOT THAT AHHHHHHHHHHH

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

Nice lunch you got there... sure would be a crying shame if something were to...

Happen to it...

:evilbuddy:

Don't even joke, there's a lunch thief at large at our one office and both times I've had to work out of there my lunch got stolen. You want to talk about hangry, how about hurderous rage!

idiotsavant
49% devil 51% hangry

google THIS

Emporer Palpatine: Gooood. I can feel your hanger. My plate is defenseless. Take your fork! Steal some of my my mac and cheese with all of your cravings, and your journey towards the fat side will be complete!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

google THIS posted:

Emporer Palpatine: Gooood. I can feel your hanger. My plate is defenseless. Take your fork! Steal some of my my mac and cheese with all of your cravings, and your journey towards the fat side will be complete!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

FluffieDuckie

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

Escape From Noise

cda

by Hand Knit
I know you're looking at me right now wondering "is he hangry?" Well let me tell you, if I was hangry you wouldn't be wondering that, you would be cowering in the corner, blood dripping down your face screaming that you have a granola bar in the glove box of your car for God's sake and you promise to give it to me as long as I let you live.

cda

by Hand Knit
Therefore, I am not hangry... Yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Hangry in the head, crumbs in the bed.