Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

The trailer's got me really hyped for the film. Hoping for a quick release to Blu-ray or streaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Hasselblad posted:

Looks like a bit may have veered from the text.
(Paul present when Leto is killed?)

I am going to assume these were two different scenes, cut together in the trailer for dramatic effect.

As someone who liked BR2049, I have a good feeling for this Dune movie.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

I hope another streaming service in Australia picks up Dune, because you can't get HBO Max here and I sure as hell am not setting foot in a movie theater in the near future.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

quote:

Originally slated for October 21, Dune’s release date in Australia has been pushed to December 2, 2021.
[...]
Dune is getting a simultaneous streaming release on HBO Max in the U.S., but this won’t be happening in Australia.

The cinema release date change makes sense since there's lockdowns going on here, but no streaming alternative... :sigh:

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

So that's the secret, huh... At least two premiers (probably the equivalent of "governors") are trending towards Open Biden so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

sebmojo posted:

Very same it would be rad having all my questions answered like that

Blu-ray extra of Irulan reading the Doon appendices. No explanation is given