Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

mcmagic posted:

So how many millions did they lose not shooting part 1 and part 2 at the same time? lol

Three guild navigators and a total of 1,460,062 solaris for the round trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Horizon Burning posted:

in all honesty, i thought this was the weakest part of his future visions. i can't not see the one fremen awkwardly cutting his charge so the sardaukar can reach him and that other fremen just softly landing on the sardaukar's shoulders and riding him down like a funfair ride.

I thought the vision Royal Rumble was cool and it's even cooler with the Power Rangers theme song.

But how come nobody had their Holtzman shields on?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

incoherent posted:

If they're fighting in the desert the shields would have brought the worm. I don't know if like a gang of worms or just one really pissed off one.

Oh right, no I knew that. Kynes tells the Atreides the reason why the spice harvester doesn't use shields is because it attracts the worms.

It's also mentioned another time I'm pretty sure.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

The knife fights with shields were fine. The vision knife fight was fine. The climactic knife fight was fine.

It feels like some people are grasping at things to dislike about this movie because Red Letter Media hasnt told everyone what to think about it yet.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

That's some good Dunc trailer right there.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I hope we get to see the Pugh Pout face in Dunc Pt 2.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Cinema Discusso > D U N C: Muad'Dib time

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

*tips hat*

M'uad'Dib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Why not just release Dune in June.