Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

How does that sound?

Illegal Hen

Ron Howard will narrate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

How does that sound?

Illegal Hen

GORDON posted:

I had to handle an unsocialized parakeet yesterday, move it from a big cage to a smaller cage, for transport. It got away from us, and I had to corner it and oh-so-gently encompass it in my hands, and slowly and gently carry it to the smaller cage.

It was biting the webbing between my fingers the entire time, as hard as it could. I could feel as it clenched its jaw muscles over and over, trying to get a piece. But I had to stay steady and smooth and not hurt the poor, scared little birdie until I got it to the new cage.

I know what was in the Reverend Mother's pain box, when she tested Paul Atreides. It was an unsocialized parakeet, biting his fingers.

And how can this be? For he is the Kwisatz Parrotsnack! :D

(Good on you, btw, you're good people.)