Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I only saw the Lynch movie once when I was about 9, and everything I remember about it feels like something from a fever dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Got out of the movie a little bit ago, and I want Villeneuve to just keep making these until he runs out of source material. Worm Leto, chairdogs, I want it all. I liked Part 1 a lot, but it definitely felt hampered by being only the first half of a story. This felt a lot more complete, not just in the sense that it finishes up the story from Part 1, but also that it gives its major characters full arcs to go through and hits its main themes a lot harder. Looking forward to doing a double feature at some point, I think the two halves greatly strengthen each other.