Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Baron von Eevl posted:

I was thinking Chani would be a good role for the obligatory human actor. Hell, keep Zendaya.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Sweetums.

Sweetums is obviously Rabban.

Also I want to reshuffle : Gonzo can’t be Keynes. It’s gotta be Bunsen so that Beaker can be the sandworms.

Gonzo is Duncan Idaho, Fozzie is Gurney and the Reverand Mother is the Swedish Chef. Just imagine the Litany Against Fear ending in bork bork bork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Navigators are Pepe the Prawn.

I’m legit a little sad this isn’t real. I’d watch the poo poo out of this.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Baron von Eevl posted:

I was thinking about it and I think the swedish chef would be better as Yueh, and all the bene should be chickens. Give Duke Gonzo a couple lines about it. Also the big scene with the reverend mother and it's just a chicken wearing an insane dress and veil, pulling out the box.
"Bock bock... bock B'GOCK."
"What's in it?"
"Bock."

How does Jessica work with the chicken theming? Did she have…chicken training?

I’m not shooting you down, I’m actually coming around to it, but there are ramifications to these decisions and we gotta consider them. If we make Jessica one of the human actors, then there could be lots of fun business making someone reasonably famous use the Cluck to mind control people*. There’s gotta be some fun human-muppet business we can do with the whole water of life, Reverend Mother transformation…

*Kermit-Paul using The Cluck with the Kermit voice is basically a joke by itself.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

PeterWeller posted:

I got the Lego Ornithopter. It's so delightfully thematic. Beneath a relatively plain and unadorned surface lie all these baroque nested mechanisms, almost literally "wheels within wheels".

And the Baron Harkonnen minifig loving owns.

No pics???!??!???

!!!????

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

PeterWeller posted:

Fair. I'm a shitposter and never post pics. But here's a link to Lego's:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/dune-atreides-royal-ornithopter-10327

Water under the bridge, it's all good, no worries.

But in retrospect, seriously : who was going to be interested in that post you made and not want pictures. This is a teachable moment about considering your audience.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Baron von Eevl posted:

I don't think Walken can move like that anymore. When he did the live Peter Pan thing like 10 years ago he had to do his tap solos while his feet were behind a barrel and someone dubbed the tap sounds over it.

That’s really sad. He was always a great dancer.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Prolonged Panorama posted:

I will scroll past spoilers.
I will permit them to pass over me and through me.
And when DUNC2 is out, I will turn the inner eye to reveal hidden text.
Where spoilers have gone there will be nothing new. Only discussion remains.

It's the sequel to the third movie version of a book that came out in 1965.

The statute of limitations on spoilers has run the gently caress out. Hey, guess what, at the end of Pride and Prejudice, they get married.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Yes, but calling that a "spoiler" like it's a twist is beyond silly.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

God I can’t wait to wear that anywhere besides the premier of 2UNC.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

She zipped herself up in a sleeping bag and did mocap for the sandworms.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Wafflecopper posted:

Sorry about your generation

Whoah whoah he doesn’t speak for all of us.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Did he shoot the ATJ stuff just so he could invite her to the party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

muscles like this! posted:

Going to the see aitch to see my bee aitch.

O gently caress you.

I was going to post “see aitch better have my spice”.

but also well done ; not actually gently caress you