Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Even though the effect really didn't work, I always dug the way the first mini-series tried to do the Fremen eyes in-camera with those blacklight contacts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Clipperton posted:

https://twitter.com/DuneAuthor/status/1249741945653481472

Every time I see that "@DuneAuthor" handle I want to punch windows

His handle is a killing word

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

hump day bitches! posted:

Seagal on the juice? That's a new one I haven't heard before.Arnold and Stallone were into steroids (Sly still is ) but Seagal never looked or gave the juiced vibe.I don't think the best I have seen him looking is "thin".

There are plenty of people that take performance enhancers who don't look like it, you still need to work out like crazy and have an extremely strict diet to come anywhere close to a Schwarzenegger look.

Plus there's absolutely no way old-rear end Seagal isn't taking all sorts of bootleg testosterone supplements at this point.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

sean10mm posted:

I don't think gravy counts as juicing.

Au Jus-ing

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Are they incorporating Messiah into the adaptation? I'd just assumed they were splitting the first book in half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
The what now?