Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

Clipperton posted:

The Baron's zooming around because he's stoked his revenge plan worked

The laughing guy is Nefud, the Harkonnen guard captain (field promotion after his predecessor got a faceful of tooth gas)

The control box plays semuta music, which Nefud is addicted to (just like he was in the book!)

Aha! I always assumed that the box was controlling the Baron's flight. Like the guy was laughing because he was making his Baron zip around like a cheap quadcopter drone.
You know what? I'm sticking with my interpretation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

Neo Rasa posted:

I'm still angry it exists.

What unholiness is this!?
"I know, let's make it DARK and GRITTY!!!"

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

wizardofloneliness posted:

My impression of Leto is that he's ok I guess, but that he seems vastly more concerned with being seen as a serious artist than he is actually doing anything that warrants that description. He just seems like someone who thinks going method, or whatever he thinks method acting is, is enough to qualify as good.

My favorite Leto trivia is the time he gained 70 pounds and gave himself gout for a movie absolutely no one cares about or remembers.

It took me a little while to work out that the thread was discussing the famous actor Jared Leto, not the fictional nobleman Leto Atreides. I think I should get some sleep.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

davidspackage posted:

You young pup!

Gurney, man!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

Cacator posted:

Yes, they had motorcycles and pyrotechnics too.

... are you sure your screening wasn't actually under attack from fierce road-nomads?