Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

October looks to be a very packed month of movies

1st - The Many Saints of Newark
8th - No Time to Die
15th - Halloween Kills, The Last Duel
22nd - Dune, The French Dispatch,
29th - Last Night in Soho

Just from American movie studios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Getting those Oscar noms in under the wire huh

Yeah, I look forward to Halloween Kills' Best Picture nomination

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I try to pick a seat as far away from other people as possible when I go to movies.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Gonna be starting the book tonight before bedtime.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Hodgepodge posted:

the phrase "face dancer ahegao" just occured to me. i will not google it. fear is the mind killer. some things are better mind killers.

:goofy:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Need part two of this yesterday

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I've been seeing people say they didn't like where it leaves off, but it seems fine to me?

Paul has accepted his role as the one, thus the main focus of part one has reached its conclusion. I guess it doesn't have the exhausting 50 minute long action scene, but I consider that a plus in my mind.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Xiahou Dun posted:

There is a really high correlation in people commenting in this thread how they missed important details and also coming up with increasingly bizarre misspellings of “Chalamet”.

“I don’t know what’s up with Tomithny Skichalet, is he like a wizard or something? He doesn’t look like Grandelf tho.”

He's the pre-evolved form of Adam Driver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

steinrokkan posted:

Love to see the same people arguing that the Lynch Dune was stupid or some such poo poo coming up with galaxy brained ideas like "the Baron should turn Yueh's wife into a spider and then barbecue the spider and then eat the spider"

This is the dismal face of the crimes the Villeneuve sycophants and sociopaths want to perpetrate on culture

idk what this post means