Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yoohoo
Nov 15, 2004
A little disrespect and rudeness can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day
Arrakis should definitely be fiery loving red not gloomy and grey. Also I hate that they spoiled the worms.

Otherwise I am so here for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoohoo
Nov 15, 2004
A little disrespect and rudeness can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day

bawfuls posted:

I don't really see how that follows. Why will there be more streaming competition a year from now, if things are still bad enough that movie theaters are dead? If they can't operate movie theaters a year from now they also won't be able to operate movie and tv studios to produce more streaming content.

Have you seen all of the movies that have been pushed back? There's a lot.

And more content will continue to get made - there's a huge difference between being on a set where you have people testing regularly and making sure everyone is following guidelines and being in a sealed room in where anyone can come in regardless of if they're sick or not with mask rules being enforced by some high schooler being paid minimum wage.