Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Class Warcraft posted:

I mean Inception is a pretty fun theater experience, but a very strange plan since I'm guessing most people are still not willing to risk going to the movies, let alone to see a movie that came out ten years ago.

Not gonna lie, the gasp I heard in the theater on day 1 of
Inception was probably my favorite cinema moment ever. Ainít gonna go back to see a 10 year old movie when I can watch it in 4K at home though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

As good a place as any to bring up the fact that helicopter is a combination of two words - helico and pter. Ridiculous.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Groovelord Neato posted:

hahah what a bunch of shits. Just post the loving trailer.

You'd fit in well with the high quality twitter chat.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Youíre judging the film nobody has seen yet by some lovely toys for dweebs?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

FBS posted:

I'm down with this if it means a good box office and we get Part 2

Iíve not read the book so Iím just going to assume itís set ten years later.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

bawfuls posted:

Why would they make less money releasing it on streaming at that point than they would right now?

Less competition right now I expect, outside of sport there's barely anything on to watch and large chunks of the world are on lockdown again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

MonsieurChoc posted:

The Whedon script for Resurrection is so loving bad.

Ah see the problem is, scripts have dialogue in them.