Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Imagine 200 poo poo covered nazi lawyers on the edge of a cliff (sweating diarrhea).. :shrek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Weisswurstfest

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
where's the TFR meetup? over by the klan rally or over by the other klan rally.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

They all seem extremely regarded.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

tardwrangler posted:

Weisswurstfest

Weisswurst is extremely good, though.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
imaging holding a gun rally and missing the opportunity to call it the fire festival

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

abigserve posted:

imaging holding a gun rally and missing the opportunity to call it the friendly fire festival

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

where's the TFR meetup? over by the klan rally or over by the other klan rally.

Don’t do this here....

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Guns are kind of neat tbh but I got a big ol hogger and I don’t live my life in fear so I don’t really need any guns I guess.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Don’t do this here....

Can we do it in TFR

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bird with big dick posted:

Can we do it in TFR

You can try it anywhere. I guess, I’m not ur mother

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Mr. Dick posted:

What would the right stage a revolution for anyway, higher taxes and a more oppressive state? Seems redundant.

going out on a limb but I don't think you know what "the right" stands for if you think they want either of these

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Did they put the statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest back up?

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

going out on a limb but I don't think you know what "the right" stands for if you think they want either of these

Last time Mr. Dick checked, the right stood for loving over people of other races or nationalities. Having its own material or stated interests obliterated in the pursuit of this stance does not seem to bother the right.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

lol

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

It is actually nice that nothing news worthy happened.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bleusilences posted:

No Magneto :negative:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Bleusilences posted:

stop watching cable news channels if you thought anything was going to happen

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
There was an arrest. A 21-year old woman got popped for wearing a bandana over her face. She was not part of the demonstration so wasn't toting a gun. Now there were a ton of armed folks wearing masks over their faces, but no arrests.

I wonder why.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Woodpile posted:

There was an arrest. A 21-year old woman got popped for wearing a bandanna over her face. She was not part of the demonstration so wasn't toting a gun. Now there were a ton of armed folks wearing masks over their faces, but no arrests.

I wonder why.

it wasn't one of those skull ones like everyone else, the brochure clearly said only skull bandannas allowed

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Twitter is calling them Meal Team 6. lol

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Twitter is calling them Meal Team 6. lol

It's a good one to break out. Right up there with "Ya'll-Qaeda" and "Porko Haram"

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Burt Sexual posted:

You can try it anywhere. I guess, I’m not ur mother

Ur our forums father

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Remember how after 9/11 Americans all hated the idea of terrorists just running amok in country's open carrying guns and running para military groups so much that they decided to go to war in Afghanistan with them?

You become what you hate.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Woodpile posted:

There was an arrest. A 21-year old woman got popped for wearing a bandana over her face. She was not part of the demonstration so wasn't toting a gun. Now there were a ton of armed folks wearing masks over their faces, but no arrests.

I wonder why.

Why would the cops do anything about the white supremacists carrying guns around making Nazi salutes? That'd make seeing them at work super awkward the next day.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Why don't these guys ever go to a climate rally or something

Like actually throw their perceived weight towards something useful at all

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

abigserve posted:

But how else are they supposed to own the libs?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I should be relieved but instead I just feel like there's only been a temporary reprieve in the violence.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Julius CSAR posted:

It's a good one to break out. Right up there with "Ya'll-Qaeda" and "Porko Haram"

In the same vein, "Vanilla ISIS"

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Think any of them drive for DoorDaesh?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

stop watching cable news channels if you thought anything was going to happen

Large mobs of emotional people have an inherent risk to them, and this one was armed to the teeth.

It wasn't a tinderbox set to explode on a whim like they played it as, but people exercising caution weren't in the wrong.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Mr. Dick posted:

What would the right stage a revolution for anyway, higher taxes and a more oppressive state? Seems redundant.

If you are going to hate on a group of people at least do it for non made up reasons. I guarantee the vast majority of these guys are libertarians who believe in no federal taxes, and a basically non existent federal government.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
the reason this didn't breakout in violence/gunfire is because there were almost no counter-protestors, hth

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Its also because most of the people carrying the guns are cowards. For example that video earlier in the thread of the guy who wouldn't say what his patch meant.

Yet they are still dangerous because they carry around loaded guns that they may or may not have training on and fantasize/masturbate to violent and disturbing scenarios. :patriot:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

limp_cheese posted:

the people carrying the guns are cowards

Most of these people don't have the knowledge to back up anything they say. It all comes from emotion and not facts or reason so they don't really have a leg to stand on when questioned. And they know drat well their beliefs are reprehensible so they're afraid to tell anyone. Like they won't say the n-word in public but they do all the time at home. It's because they'e huge cowards.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Burt Sexual posted:

I hope nothing happens

skipping 5 pages

nothing happened

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Americans deserve America, just wish you’d keep the stupid in your own country

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Do it ironically posted:

Americans deserve America, just wish you’d keep the stupid in your own country

theres no such thing as borders

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Running up to an armed man demanding he say the N-word while I film it on my Samsung Galaxy S6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

abigserve posted:

"perceived" weight? I think that weight is a lot more than perceived unless these dudes are wearing pillows under their shirts