Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I’m way overdue for smoked salmon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

Chilaquiles!

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

A simple Sunday morning.

Arkhamina
Mar 30, 2008

Arkham Whore.
Fallen Rib
CSA just started, so time to start the spinach omelettes! Also made bacon and onion/garlic mushrooms.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Gosh darn it I made too much mashed potatoes last night so I had to use the leftover for potato cakes this morning, fried in butter of course

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

Arkhamina posted:

CSA just started, so time to start the spinach omelettes! Also made bacon and onion/garlic mushrooms.

Oh man I gotta get a CSA again I really liked that, thanks for reminding me. Pretty food too!

The chives are blooming! Free decorations!

Mothers' Day I made Benedicts for the first time!

Ok super failure on the plating let me explain. I made her plate all pretty but I let her sleep late and I had had no breakfast was so ravenous I put mine together like Jackson Pollack and was so shocked I took a picture to share here because there's something wrong with me.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Nice big frittata for Father’s Day brunch.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

English breakfast!

Was good but not too happy with the way the eggs came out and I made the beans with garlic, brown sugar, chicken stock and sage from the garden, but I think canned would have been just as good and less effort. :raise:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BBQ Dave posted:

English breakfast!

Was good but not too happy with the way the eggs came out and I made the beans with garlic, brown sugar, chicken stock and sage from the garden, but I think canned would have been just as good and less effort. :raise:

If you’ve never had black pudding you should give it a try. Not sure how your local grocery store is with blood sausage, but sometimes I pick it up around here. It’s drat good.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Nice looking Dutch babies!

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

The only baby pictures I actually want to see.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Travel breakfast

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Cereal and yoghurt. There wasn't much yoghurt left so I didn't bother with a bowl.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Work has a charcuterie competition so...

Tried to make it 3yo friendly but he would've probably preferred just cinnamon toast and berries 😅

mystes
May 31, 2006

BrianBoitano posted:

Work has a charcuterie competition so...

Tried to make it 3yo friendly but he would've probably preferred just cinnamon toast and berries 😅
drat that looks incredible

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Breakfast pizza. We should have halved the recipe.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

My partner recently made some kimchi so I put some of it on some turkish bread with ham and cheese and stuck it under the grill.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Went out to dinner last night and made some steak and eggs with my leftovers. Just sliced the steak up, added some eggs, and made some guacamole.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Heard good things about avocado toast and decided to give it a try. It's pretty good. I think it may catch on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

drat I need more terragon and caraway (?) seeds in my life