Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Decided to try Chef John’s Turkish poached eggs over yogurt recipe, and holy poo poo is this good!

https://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2019/11/turkish-eggs-cilbir-youre-never-too-old.html?m=1

Looks good to me.

Toasted cheesy ciabatta, guac, grilled chicken breast, and a poached egg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
Eggy bread bacon sandwich. Yes that is ketchup. Don't judge me.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Thought I had a tomato but apparently I was mistaken. Totally delicious though!

Kimchi is awesome with anything. There’s an Asian market about fifteen minutes from my house that I’m kicking myself for not having checked out yet :suicide:

Did this for staff breakfast yesterday.

Today was grilled bacon BLTs w/ heirloom tomato and harrissa aioli.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Do you like your bacon how I like mine? With a little chew to it?

Yeah, we normally have back bacon (Canadian) here, so we don't have it super crispy generally.

But also 40 rashers of bacon was causing quite a large fireball on the grill, hence taking them off a bit early.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I loving love chewy bacon. I know I’m damaged.

It's fine. You have a support group here.

Cripsy bacon is great, but in a sandwhich I prefer a little chewy.

This is basically what was happening constantly with all that bacon on there, which is why I pulled it a little early .

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
I had some left over rice and random bits so I made Nasi Goreng.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The last of the pork butt I smoked this weekend. If you’ve never had a pulled pork, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich... you need to get on that.

Goddamn.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

User Error posted:

gently caress yea

I wish lox wasn't so expensive.

I made gravlax the other day which isn't dissimilar. Came out really well and cost about £6 for 500g.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
Staff breakfast I did today:

Hash browns, scrambled eggs w/ spring onion, garlic butter mushroom/spinach, roast toms and grilled ciabatta..

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Roasted pablanos stuffed with black beans, corn, and eggs. Also a metric shitload of lettuce, onions, and tomatoes :downs:

Very happy with these!

Looks great, very fresh.

Does this count as breakfast? It was my first meal of the day but at 1PM...

Chicken salad sandwich w/ grilled chicken thigh, harissa aioli, cucumber, red onion, mixed salad and sweet pickled fennel on toasted ciabatta.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
Sesame noods w/ an egg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

Tiggum posted:

I made sardine and avocado sushi for breakfast. I used basmati because it's the best rice.

That's a weird breakfast.

Here's my weird breakfast:

Shrimp tacos.