Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

This is one of my all time favorites. Wicked delicious and incredibly good for you.

Definitely gonna try this once my wife lets me go shopping again, no spinach. I felt like something special this morning so I thawed out own of my wife's brioche buns. She wanted me to throw them out because they got dry but they're perfect for really wet sandwiches like ...

...pulled pork and fried egg! Yowza that was a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

Dutch Baby Dutch Baby
there in the pan
from July till the end of September...

My wife makes these in our cast iron, pretty much just a little flour eggs, cheese, shallots, and apples. Puffs up big and subsides, easy reheat for breakfast over the next couple of days.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Happy Corned Beef Day! We made it last night and did hash this morning...

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Yes that’s ketchup gently caress you

What's wrong with ketchup on eggs? Who the hell has a problem with this?

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Don’t tell me how to eat eggs!

Yikes. I see what you mean.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Soyriso breakfast burritos with crispy fried cotija on the outside! Tricky but rewarding!

First time making Huevos Rancheros! I had a spare sausage patty to throw in there between the beans and avocado!

So I went:

Cilantro
Cheese
Salsa
Eggs
1st Tortilla
Sour Cream
Avocado
Sausage
Beans (threw in some leftover mushrooms)
2nd Tortilla

Anybody got a killer combination to share? I liked it but I want to try something different.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Chilaquiles!

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Arkhamina posted:

CSA just started, so time to start the spinach omelettes! Also made bacon and onion/garlic mushrooms.

Oh man I gotta get a CSA again I really liked that, thanks for reminding me. Pretty food too!

The chives are blooming! Free decorations!

Mothers' Day I made Benedicts for the first time!

Ok super failure on the plating let me explain. I made her plate all pretty but I let her sleep late and I had had no breakfast was so ravenous I put mine together like Jackson Pollack and was so shocked I took a picture to share here because there's something wrong with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

English breakfast!

Was good but not too happy with the way the eggs came out and I made the beans with garlic, brown sugar, chicken stock and sage from the garden, but I think canned would have been just as good and less effort. :raise: