Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Posters Delight posted:

-a helicopter drops a huge safe on their house and through the roof to which they happen to have the lock code. amount in safe must exceed the cost of repairing the roof by a significant amount ofc
-they have just robbed a bank
etc

at its very basic, wealth management is simply how accurate one can fire a hefty safe full of stolen nazi gold from a trebuchet. ideally you'll want to lodge it into the ground somewhere outside of a metro area and then build an 8000 square foot gently caress palace around the crater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Has to pay someone to build a gently caress palace instead of inheriting an ancient and storied gently caress palace from the grandparents.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sex Skeleton posted:

Has to pay someone to build a gently caress palace instead of inheriting an ancient and storied gently caress palace from the grandparents.

username checks the gently caress out

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Whole house looks like the palace of Versailles had a one night stand with Hollywood Regency

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

huh. i never heard of genuine slovakian marble before

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
that countertop material w/ the lovely garnets in it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
that loving dolce & gabanna line of home kitchen appliances that looked like mustard threw up some mosaic tiles

Barudak
May 7, 2007

They're called agates and they make your counter top look like it has skin lesions

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

naem posted:

cross posting from the make fun of the poor (aka ourselves) thread:

their house is brand new and spacious, top of the line home fittings and furnishings, conspicuous consumption visible throughout

their three kids they had out of habit sit looking lost and vacant, idling away ignored

no plans for the kids’ future, college, careers, families, little interest in providing guidance towards sports/lessons/clubs/social time etc

just, here is food ok go play in the empty house now, I’ll probably buy you a 4x4 suv when you’re 16ish so you can get a couple DUI’s

naem posted:

at least one weird, quiet, blank teenaged kid with no personality whatsoever

just a largish slab of quiet flab with no interest in school, sports, video games, just kind of exists, eyes open wide, staring ahead and breathing hard as the slowly walk from moms suv to the kitchen where he eats exactly as much food as is out in front of him

no neck, just an amorphous torso/shoulder/jowl region

depending on the amount of money involved, can be seen in his later years accompanied by a weirdly attractive girlfriend who has basically been paid to date him in all but name

I want to hear more about the particular kind of hosed up kids of new money

Besides Pick

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

They're called agates and they make your counter top look like it has skin lesions

I shouldn't cast shade because my parents installed floor tile for their countertop but god save them it is really durable and has less grout

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Absolutely staggering amount of Gucci poo poo. Not old Gucci, new "playful" Gucci where they spell the brand name Guccy and it looks like knockoff poo poo from a vietnamese factory except it costs 6 grand

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Absolutely staggering amount of Gucci poo poo. Not old Gucci, new "playful" Gucci where they spell the brand name Guccy and it looks like knockoff poo poo from a vietnamese factory except it costs 6 grand

don't get me started

also the louboutin line where they literally glued legit-rear end garbage to the shoes like they were ripping off loving zoolander

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Pick posted:

don't get me started

also the louboutin line where they literally glued legit-rear end garbage to the shoes like they were ripping off loving zoolander

the thing is about zoolander is that it is barely a parody

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Buying an Audi Q8 as the family car by saying it has a better safety rating than the BMW X series

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
burberry is for chavs and the keen mind never forgets

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
missoni by target

Late Unpleasantness
Mar 26, 2008

s m o k e d
- pristine duck boots

- wall safe concealed with white millwork not walnut paneling

- basin on cabinet bathroom sink

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fjallraven bags, north face fashion label gear, over a stella mccartney poncho

How rich are we going cause "pile of hermes key rings to buy the love of the hermes rep" has to be one

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Also Barudak, I've been meaning to ask--maybe you remember, but I could swear Fendi had a technique for gold-tipping a fur coat--this was around 15 years ago--and they had one or two in the $90k range, but I have not seen any reference to this since and I'm starting to think I'm huffing gas, except I could loving swear they had them in Vegas because I feel I tried one of them on.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

huffing regular unleaded gas and not the 95 octane

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Two ovens, sinks, and dishwashers despite not being jewish.

A guesthouse on the property that is unrented and empty, but fully furnished

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

New money trying to pretend like old money classy is hilarous poo poo. If I ended up ficlthy rich, I'd move to posh neighbourhood and annoy them by being either outragiously pimp like strolling around in snakeskin pants, white fur coat and nothing else or over the top gangster from Cyberpunk 2077.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Owns Yellow Wilson Audio Alexandria XLF speakers and only plays Nickelback and Blake Shelton out of them.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

tesla will work out the bugs eventually. love the car though

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
mixed media relief artwork, possibly with a swear or a bunch of LEDs

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Gadgets in car cost as much as down payment for new car.

My dad can control his headlights with his cell phone.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

dude goes by jeff and not geoff

Also Epstein not Epstain

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
There's a Juicero on the counter.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
Organizes charity events for local PBS station instead of orchestra.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Wears a big buttfucking ugly Diesel watch

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Bought all their own furniture.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Media knows about their procuring of children.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Deeply into mysticism that they are doing wrong

Are top backers for Kickstarters

Buys and drinks as showily as possible a $6,000 bottle of whiskey, it is a blend

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
New money smell.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Their pronunciation of Porsche is the correct, non-poor way to say it but they clearly struggle with it and must concentrate when they do so.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Seriously though, not friends with Jeffery Epstein

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.
- Meandering driveways
- Mormons who have replaced every tenet of their faith with wine-mom-wall-platitudes and BYU merchandise

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I want to hear more about the particular kind of hosed up kids of new money

Besides Pick

Elliot Rogers

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Servant imp can only cast level 2 spells. No enchanted equipment. House is full of monsters and nobody can detect invisible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
They insist on looking under the hood and the undercarriage at the Aston Martin dealer.