Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Clawtopsy posted:

yeah get an auntie annies pretzel and tell them you're not high

If you wink it'll be free because they are "in the know".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a cop, OP. Have you been doing any DRUGS? HUH BUDDY? LIL JAZZ CIGARETTES ? LIL DOPE? THE GANJA?

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

This is really solid advice. Have lots of water on hand too.

I once got way too high at a pre-party from some really strong weed that we smoked out of some dudes pipe that tasted like dish soap. No one really had any snacks on hand, and to keep myself from kind of freaking out a bit I just sat and intensely stared at the FIFA game some of the others (who were also way too high) were playing as I proceeded to drink 12 beers in about 1 and a half hours.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Garrand posted:

I'm a 2 minute walk to a mexican place that everybody says is really good, that will probably be what happens.

Or the pizza and desserts, that may also happen

If you go to the Mexican place, they laughter from the kitchen definitely isn't directed at you

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

No you're fine. I think I've posted this before but I've eaten about a third of this thing before https://www.greenrush.com/dispensar...-koala-t-eddies

and I threw up later but didn't die. It was so much thc that I could start feeling the effects like 15 minutes after I ate it. Was not a good time.

Lol at claiming 55 servings from one cookie

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

youre gonna be fine

try to enjoy it but if you get paranoid just watch something funny or listen to music and remember its just a weed and youll be back to normal soon

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
If you aren't thinking about not staying in the house post here so we can't talk you into of it.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

op if you're italian call one of your grandmas from the movies that loves to cook, get spaghetti

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
Don't forget to crank one out while you're baked

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
If you get too high lay down and put this on repeat:.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5AiRVqfqk

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

my first time high was a 1000mg edible bar from Colorado in 2012 during a huge Mayan themed end of the world party

take way more and listen to music and colored lights, you’re not remotely hosed enough

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Lol at claiming 55 servings from one cookie

Yeah, thats silly but 200 mg was not a good single serving size.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Black August posted:

my first time high was a 1000mg edible bar from Colorado in 2012 during a huge Mayan themed end of the world party

take way more and listen to music and colored lights, you’re not remotely hosed enough

I have no idea how you ate that much

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

watch AMV Hell

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Tremors is on Netflix! You need to watch that right now.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I have no idea how you ate that much

Nobody with me had any idea what they were doing and my best said ‘yo, my brother sent this bar from CO, want to have your first fly’ - I just ate the whole bar thinking that’s what you did, had zero idea about mg’s and how edibles were different from smoking

I had a pseudo-psychedelic experience I’ll never forget

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

tremors is really good, classic star trek in glorious technicolor is also really good

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Garrand posted:

So I've been trying to analyze how I'm feeling to see whether I actually feel different or just think I'm feeling different. I may be overthinking things

You'll notice in about 15-30 more minutes. You may REALLY notice. Keep it chill and remember nothing bad can actually happen.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Hey OP, edibles as a first timer to THC probably wasn't the best idea but you'll be fine. Just remember that you WON'T die and things WILL go back to normal.

I once whiteied because I ate a few too many hash brownies thinking they weren't doing anything and then they all just kicked in at once. I spent the next few hours shaking and vomiting and couldn't sleep because I was pananoid that if I went to sleep I wouldn't wake up.

Looking back on it now, I was really dumb. I stuck to smoking it after that.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Black August posted:

Most people do not enjoy that level. It's likely that some people just don't like psychedelics and weed becomes pretty psychedelic at extreme doses like that. Tolerance normally prevents people from doing that with weed on a consistent basis, but there's plenty of other stuff that will get you to that point much easier, and can also take you far beyond. They certainly are not legal though and legality is nice.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

god I love edibles

Also they’ll come up over you like a sudden roaring wall of green watery airs, don’t panic when you’re launched to Jupiter even if you only packed for the Moon

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Maybe THC doesn't work the same on all people, but I've never had a good time with it, no mater the dose or method of consumption.

I enjoying getting a little bit drunk. It makes me feel like I'm floating in a warm bath.

THC for me also elicits the same disconnect as alcohol, but with the exact opposite sensations. My skin feels sticky like I walked through a spider web and if I take to much I start to shiver and have muscles twitches.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i would like to welcome you to the experience and hope you stay

enjoy and don't forget to make use of your time

the place you go when you get lost and are tripping out is called the fear

it's a good thing you won't actually get lost :)

but i believe that's rare now a days

even more rare than before.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Black August posted:

This is horrendously bad advice.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Don’t spend too much time thinking about whether your tongue rests against the roof of your mouth when it’s closed or if you’re just forcing it right now because you read my post.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Resting Lich Face posted:

This is horrendously bad advice.

Yes I know it is, I do not expect anyone to follow it

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Watch out for this classic trap. If you find yourself posting or saying "this edible aint poo poo" you're about 10 seconds away from getting sat down and locked in place for hours.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Hey OP you should definitely keep posting ITT while you're high as gently caress, btw

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Welp, when you turn into a frog you won’t be able to stop licking your eyes, buddy. :frog:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Crimson Harvest posted:

Watch out for this classic trap. If you find yourself posting or saying "this edible aint poo poo" you're about 10 seconds away from getting sat down and locked in place for hours.

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to think this, but i'll give it time. Starting to feel something, there's definitely something slightly off in my vision and a bit of dizziness but still not a whole lot going on.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Dinosaurs! posted:

Don’t spend too much time thinking about whether your tongue rests against the roof of your mouth when it’s closed or if you’re just forcing it right now because you read my post.

Hmm, I was scrolling back and forth through the page and every time I got to this post I gave out a chuckle, like 3 times in a few seconds. Wish me luck

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Garrand posted:

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to think this, but i'll give it time. Starting to feel something, there's definitely something slightly off in my vision and a bit of dizziness but still not a whole lot going on.

Get to the hospital immediately it’s already too late

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Garrand posted:

Hmm, I was scrolling back and forth through the page and every time I got to this post I gave out a chuckle, like 3 times in a few seconds. Wish me luck

Yeah, you're on your way. Goonspeed :)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Drink a Guinness while high. It will taste like a god drat chocolate shake

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Oh yeah, oh boy, here I go.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

hey op did you realize you need to control your breathing manually or you
'll loving DIE

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Hmm, I'm tingling

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Garrand posted:

Hmm, I'm tingling

everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Garrand posted:

Sounds like it's starting, it will keep increasing in intensity slowly creeping in for about an hour.