Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

smoke flower, don't trust the white man's pens or edibles. they contain sedatives to rob you of your manhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Expect to be hosed up for a while OP, potent edibles are not to be hosed with. You might still be a little high tomorrow morning.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ok OP you don't have much time here - you've gone past the safe limit and the only way to make it through is to wrap around. the more edibles you can eat as quickly as you can the better chance you have. don't stop until you feel sober again. good luck

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
Put on Dave Matthews Band

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Reminds me of a time that I dabbed a somewhere between a half and a full gram of shatter. Dissociated almost immediately, friend brought another friend over and I was powerless to do anything but listen to them watch Rick and Morty for 4 hours.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dont Touch ME posted:

You already did a crime. THC is still federally illegal. If an FBI agent saw you eat those gummies he could take you away BIG TIME

he lives in canada

weed was legalized in april and edibles were just legalized and available in stores today

there's a cannabis dispensary store walking distance from where i live

it's magnificent

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

he lives in canada

weed was legalized in april and edibles were just legalized and available in stores

Fine, it's still illegal under international law. You're lucky a UN peacekeeper didn't see you OP, otherwise they would have had to observe and report.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Weeds been decriminalized for like 2 years now in Canada, took them longer to set up legal stores (most of which suck balls tbh).

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Woodpile posted:

Next time put Reese's peanut butter cups in the freezer.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Are you high as gently caress yet, OP?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

he went on a journey to the refrigerator

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Dell_Zincht posted:

Are you high as gently caress yet, OP?

Definitely getting there. I'm definitely high.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

What music are you listening to op? You need to listen to music like right now.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Garrand posted:

Definitely getting there. I'm definitely high.

How High?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Did you watch The Dark Side of Oz, OP?

naem
May 29, 2011

whatever you do dont worry about the spiders in nmyballs spidersinmyballs spiders

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIaaBuGNwNw

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i had some weird depersonalization last time i had edibles. i dunno what was in them but it felt like i could feel two distinct seperate parts of my brain and that i was watching myself.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
have another edible OP you're clearly not high enough

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
GO PUT ON A FRESH PAIR OF SOCKS. Right out of the dryer if possible. One of the best feelings in the world when your high. Good luck!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Remember to take a little time to reflect on the life and accomplishments of Martin Luther King Jr. today op.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Weeds been decriminalized for like 2 years now in Canada, took them longer to set up legal stores (most of which suck balls tbh).

Depends where you live. Calgary alone has 65+ stores open.

Rolodex
Jan 7, 2006
I read the title as 'Did I just DM on OJ'? :2bong:

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

gently caress op don’t watch this news report whatever you do

https://youtu.be/fpSTrry_5Fo

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Colonel Cancer posted:

You'll be fine OP. I wouldn't recommend edibles for a first experience but too late for that :xd:

It's not too late when the OP is able to control space and time with his own mind.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

pile of brown posted:

Put on Dave Matthews Band

gently caress no

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
op you should have a glass of orange juice, orange juice is loving delightful

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
Did I just DM (dunk massively) on MJ (Michael Jordan)?

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Clawtopsy posted:

op you should have a glass of orange juice, orange juice is loving delightful

Oh my yes. I could go for some now and I'm not high.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

OJ is good but unfortunately I didn't really stock up on anything, this was kind of spur of the moment. Only thing I've got is milk.

e: I hope people don't have any hopes for this thread like me doing something super weird, I'm just a really boring guy getting high for the first time.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

So there's a band called Glowsun I've been listening to lately. I guess it's called "stoner rock" so it seems like the thing to put on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ibnoHJccQ

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
it's making me smile op god speed

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
oh not that song, your posting

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
gj not od'ing on mj op

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

I recommend watching the opening of Cliffhanger, that helicopter/wire/whatever it was shot where the camera moves all around the people on the rope climbing over that abyss will seriously gently caress your brain up.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Highest I've been on edibles was ironically when I wasn't really trying to get that high. I was just trying not to waste anything. I had a jar of leftover vaped stuff, as people always tell you that you can still use it to make edibles. And indeed, if you have enough it makes okay edibles, you gotta use a lot and they're not that potent assuming you did a good job actually vaping it in the first place, and I had done it a couple times before so I mostly knew what to expect.

Well anyways after making the oil and straining it I got a "good" idea to use the leftovers, just wrap it in a toasted peanut butter sandwich and chow down. Firecrackers use a pretty similar idea so it seemed like a good way to not waste anything. Sure there was a lot more bud than usual but by my reasoning all the good stuff was in the oil so I was just licking the bowl so to speak.

It was like lowkey psychedelic level of stoned. Which was great for the evening but made it almost impossible to sleep and it even lasted a bit into the next day (or maybe I was just sleep deprived).

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

he lives in canada

weed was legalized in april and edibles were just legalized and available in stores today

there's a cannabis dispensary store walking distance from where i live

it's magnificent
Do mediocre jobs still drug test and fire you for what you do on your own time? Cause that's a classic that probably won't go away for a while in america.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol no

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
they just started drug testing city bus drivers in my city and it was a big controversy

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
just take a poo poo op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Okay, either I've gotten used to it or I think the effect is wearing off. That was okay, would probably be more fun with someone than alone. Do these kinds of things expire?