Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Garrand posted:

Okay, either I've gotten used to it or I think the effect is wearing off. That was okay, would probably be more fun with someone than alone. Do these kinds of things expire?

Take some more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
While you're still high open this page, and treat it like an escape room puzzle. See how far you can get. You've beaten it if you can make it rain candy.

https://candybox2.github.io/?slot=1

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

Garrand posted:

So there's a band called Glowsun I've been listening to lately. I guess it's called "stoner rock" so it seems like the thing to put on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ibnoHJccQ

Glowsun is great, and Beyond The Wall of Time is an amazing album.

If you like them, Samsara Blues Experiment is quite good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TnNb3cBzuE

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
What's an Illinois

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

MageMage posted:

What's an Illinois

Its when someone you live with is sick and won't stop bothering you to do things for then

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

OP did you die

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
he came down from his high and promptly walked in front of a bus from depression vis a vis dopamine insensitivity.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

rub some cbd oil on your taint and call me in the morning

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

Wait, weed is legal in Illinois? Jesus will the south ever get off their rear end and legalize this poo poo. Florida Weed State 2020.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

It's supposed to go on your taint? No wonder it hurt.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The drug, marijuana

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
The first and last time I did weed it convinced me that I had stopped time, my entire life had been a hallucination, I spoke german, I did not speak english, it was my fault that time had stopped, I had ruined time for everyone, I was stuck spinning in a circle repeating the same thought over and over. At one point I was walking around outside mindlessly in the snow in -20 without proper clothes.

Methanar fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Jan 24, 2020

Deafboy
Dec 5, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It’s called cannabis now, calling it marijuana is racist

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
Remember that synthetic cannabinoid poo poo a few years back? Jwh018, k2, spice etc.
That was a scary one.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I Brake For MILFs posted:

Wait, weed is legal in Illinois? Jesus will the south ever get off their rear end and legalize this poo poo. Florida Weed State 2020.

mite put it on the menu..,.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Methanar posted:

The first and last time I did weed it convinced me that I had stopped time, my entire life had been a hallucination, I spoke german, I did not speak english, it was my fault that time had stopped, I had ruined time for everyone, I was stuck spinning in a circle repeating the same thought over and over at one point I was walking around outside mindlessly in the snow in -20 without proper clothes.

Sounds like you did Salvia, not weed.

I've tried Salvia once, I thought the walls were closing in on me in every room I went into, I totally freaked out and I haven't done it since.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
The OP never escaped the puzzle box I posted up there

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Dell_Zincht posted:

Sounds like you did Salvia, not weed.

I've tried Salvia once, I thought the walls were closing in on me in every room I went into, I totally freaked out and I haven't done it since.

It was supposed to have been marijuana, but what it did was not what marijuana was described to have been.

I was suffering from literal psychosis for minimum the next 3 months at least due in part to it.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

I Brake For MILFs posted:

Florida Weed State 2020.
I got some bad news for you.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
OP abandoned this thread like a dumpster baby there should be consequences

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
OP was blackbagged by the MJ police and he's breaking rocks with a pick somewhere. You wanna get stoned bub, better be ready to break some stones :clint:

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

OP thought they took 20mg, really they took 20g.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Gettin stoned straight Rules yall

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

ThePopeOfFun posted:

OP thought they took 20mg, really they took 20g.

So we should be hearing back in another day or two when they land from plutonian orbit

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Well, I was gonna just let the thread die as there wasn't much left to say.

I didn't post about it, but on Wednesday I said gently caress it and took 40mg in gummies. it was....unpleasant. I'm honestly probably done with mj now.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

You probably shouldn’t use drugs period if your next step after being unhappy with the results of a too-high dose was to double the amount you took. :nono:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

... you know you could just take like 5-10 and just go about your day just feeling slightly buzzed and happy

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Nope

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
On time I took like 65mg of edibles and went into a multidimensional trip for a few hours, then once I came back to earth I got some in and out burgs and fries and was all good.

You'll be fine

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Do the weed or the weed dos you

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
the only time i've ever freaked out while high is when i was watching tom goes to the mayor -- the person i was hanging out with was laughing uproariously for the whole time, and i thought it was soulcrushingly awful

my primary concerns were "what if they notice that i'm not laughing and judge me because of it?" and "what if it actually IS funny but i'm too high to understand it correctly?"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

YeahTubaMike posted:

the only time i've ever freaked out while high is when i was watching tom goes to the mayor -- the person i was hanging out with was laughing uproariously for the whole time, and i thought it was soulcrushingly awful

my primary concerns were "what if they notice that i'm not laughing and judge me because of it?" and "what if it actually IS funny but i'm too high to understand it correctly?"

You weren't high enough if it wasn't funny, if you didn't laugh your friend likely would have instructed you to smoke more.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
op did you died

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

i felt ill as gently caress after a rum & coke the other night, so this time i pumped my rear end full of everclear with a hose.

i think i'm done with alcohol tbh :(

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

pixaal posted:

You weren't high enough if it wasn't funny, if you didn't laugh your friend likely would have instructed you to smoke more.

nah i watched it when i was sober, and i was unimpressed

i was a HUGE fan of assy mcgee though, so maybe my taste is uncalibrated or something

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow

Garrand posted:

I didn't post about it, but on Wednesday I said gently caress it and took 40mg in gummies. it was....unpleasant. I'm honestly probably done with mj now.

Don't go too hard on the edibles. Less is better

Once I took 40mg and had a high tolerance for smoking. Edibles are different. I spent what felt like days stuck to my bed in a pit of despair

It was 45 minutes before my cats snapped me out of it

I was too high to sleep or be comfortable

It sucked and I don't have edibles any more but the other stuff is all right

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Garrand posted:

I took 40mg in gummies.

lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Did I just OD on OJ?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
lol op is a punk rear end bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Garrand posted:

lol sounds like you did OD on MJ after all.