Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

good doctor walks into a room and announces "the doctor is horny"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

albany academy posted:

good doctor walks into a room and announces "the doctor is horny"

Hi Horny, I'm dad.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Dad horny, so what?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

We talkin' 'bout that Highmoore fuckin'?

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

The title of the show implies that there's only one doctor who's "good". It seems like you wouldn't go to a doctor if there's only one whose any good out of like a million.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Dunno what this show is. 5 seconds worth of googling says it's doogie howser but with autism. Extremely 2010s

edit: doogie howser may have also had autism, I don't think i've ever actually seen an episode of that show

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Squashing Machine posted:

The Good Doctor is one of those shows that seems like it has to keep coming up with new artificial situations to really drive it home that he's autistic. Like the writing is on the level of:

Nurse: Doctor Murphy, this patient is going to have a grand mal seizure unless someone makes sustained eye contact with her for ten seconds!
The Good Doctor: The top speed of a Santa Fe passenger train is 91 miles per hour and its minimum stopping distance is 800 feet
Other Doctor Who Is Constantly Angry at The Good Doctor: drat it Murphy, we don't have time for this!
TGD: Commuter planes kill an average of 17 birds per 10 hours of flight time

My dad watches this show and it’s annoying. The dude talks like a calculator and the 4 autistic people I know IRL don’t talk anything like that.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

buglord posted:

My dad watches this show and it’s annoying. The dude talks like a calculator and the 4 autistic people I know IRL don’t talk anything like that.

Most lovely broadcast TV in goddamn 2020 still perpetuates the myth that autism gives people superpowers, mostly thanks to The Big Bang Theory.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Jan 21, 2020

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Most lovely broadcast TV in goddamn 2020 still perpetuates the myth that autism gives people superpowers, mostly thanks to The Big Bang Theory.

Memorizing the entire used PS4 inventory at GameStop is a superpower.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I think it's highly inappropriate for a doctor to gently caress his patients or codoctors or well just about anyone really. Put that trouser snake back where it belongs: Nowhere.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

The Fucks Good Doctor.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The gently caress Doctor

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Dr. Fucks?!?!?!? :wth:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He's the one they call Dr. Fucksgood
He's the one that makes ya feel alright
He's gonna be your Fuckenstein

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

There are short ads for this constantly where I live.
Last season's ads were primarily "I have autism. Can I still be a good doctor?"
This season seems to say "oh yeh I gently caress now"

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Also I'm not sure if it's what the fans want but I expect a crossover event in which the Good Doctor meets The Good Wife in The Good Place.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
There are so many medical dramas on tv right now it is insane. Off the top of my head
Good doctor
Greys anatomy
Chicago med
New Amsterdam
The resident

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm not a doctor feelgood. *rolls over and turns on model trainset. It's HO scale*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If Dr. Frankenstein hosed I don't want to know the recipient

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

b-minus1 posted:

There are so many medical dramas on tv right now it is insane. Off the top of my head
Good doctor
Greys anatomy
Chicago med
New Amsterdam
The resident

It's either that or cop shows.
Boomers love cops and going to the doctor, so it checks out that that's whats on network TV I suppose.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Any shows about autistic cops?

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

You know, I haven't appreciated just how weird and horny Voyager got.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fried Watermelon posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Pryzbylewski

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Fried Watermelon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW0Svtvngvk

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Good doctor and his GF got into their underwear to try and gently caress but she had an incomplete or asymmetrical tattoo and he lost his goddamn poo poo.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
Do not let Dr. Mario touch your genitals, he is not a real doctor.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
*The Good Doctor stare blankly at the wall while furiously pumping away and counting the strokes.*

"1...2...3..
The top speed of a Santa Fe passenger train is 91 miles per hour and its minimum stopping distance is 800 feet"
Commuter planes kill an average of 17 birds per 10 hours of flight time
7...8...9...ungh...
I have orgasmed. The sexual intercourse is complete. You should leave now."

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Who What Now posted:

Good doctor and his GF got into their underwear to try and gently caress but she had an incomplete or asymmetrical tattoo and he lost his goddamn poo poo.

Lol

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Honky Dong Country posted:

The autistic doctor absolutely obsessed with the concept of "running a train" on somebody

Yeah, but instead it's just a reenactment of that scene in Armageddon but with Thomas the tank engine and a corpse

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Fried Watermelon posted:

There used to be https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2406376/

I don't know if the european show its based on had autistic cop lead though.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

The autistic doctor absolutely obsessed with the concept of "running a train" on somebody

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The Good Doctor fucks and he fucks hard. He is all business when it comes to loving

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

gotdamn lol

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The Hood Doctor definitely fucks

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Optimal stroke speed per second = 5 + 5*cos(x+π)

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Big Beef City posted:

He's the one that makes ya feel alright
He's gonna be your Fuckenstein

I can't believe you would change the words to this. They're perfect as-is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
How would the Good Doctor deal with these uncertain times? Probably put a kabash on loving right?

Will the next season be a coronavirus season? I haven't watched more than 5 minutes of this show but I feel like they'd be the ones to godddamn do it