Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the ladder match happen tonight?
This poll is closed.
Yes, WWE wouldn't false advertise! 3 20.00%
Yes, but it'll be derailed and shifted to the Rumble 3 20.00%
No, there'll be some bullshit excuse for why not. 2 13.33%
No, and they literally won't explain it or even mention it at all. 7 46.67%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Goddamn that DDT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Uhhh......

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Yikes rey

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

CarlCX posted:

These guys are both great but they set up two giant insane spots for this match and kinda messed up both of them.

Vince just wants to scream about dominic over a microphone while rey literally dies in the ring then once Rey's gone he fires dominic

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Holy Christ that DDT

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

CarlCX posted:

These guys are both great but they set up two giant insane spots for this match and kinda messed up both of them.

yea this match seemed a bit sloppy in a lot of parts which I guess happens at times with ladder matches but it was throughout I found.

also I die a little everytime I hear not michael cole refer to the audience as the wwe universe.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Never thought I'd see someone land on their feet trying to take a DDT but there it was.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Dimples is back!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I legit thought that was a fan at first lmao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Everything about that match felt weirdly off (crowd was fully into it though, which was good). Rey and Andrade weren't going through the motions, but everything felt way too scripted and they were just getting into position regardless of anything else that was going on matchflow wise. The moment that really stood out to me was when Zelina is up on the ladder blocking Rey, he just stops and waits patiently for Andrade to arrive, and Zelina then climbs down because the spot is done and nothing else comes of it.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

MY HANDSOME BOI

DALE GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

THATS NOT CICLOPE

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
also the commercial breaks every 3 or whatever minutes really killed any momentum the match could have had.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DuhSal posted:

also the commercial breaks every 3 or whatever minutes really killed any momentum the match could have had.

Yeah, that really didn't help.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So is this guy basically the standin because Rey's kid isn't actually a wrestler?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

DuhSal posted:

Probably why there hasn't been a ladder match on RAW for 13 years. The next one will be in 2033.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

WWE swiping the (When) Worlds Collide name and just doing NXT vs NXT with it makes me irrationally annoyed.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

So is this guy basically the standin because Rey's kid isn't actually a wrestler?

Humberto won a title shot a few weeks ago when Andrade attacked him rather than take part in a gauntlet match to determine who got a title shot. As a result of Andrade not taking part in the match to get a title shot, Andrade got a title shot and became Champion. Because there are no more instant rematch clauses and Humberto had won the shot for a title, Rey got an instant rematch for the title. Now Humberto has shown up to save Rey, which means the guy who won a title shot weeks ago might now be in consideration to get a title shot.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

man, Vince's MLK packages were always kind of tough to watch given the man but in the Trump years they really take on a new dimension of madness

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I think Vince just celebrates that he’s dead, honestly

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jerusalem posted:

Humberto won a title shot a few weeks ago when Andrade attacked him rather than take part in a gauntlet match to determine who got a title shot. As a result of Andrade not taking part in the match to get a title shot, Andrade got a title shot and became Champion. Because there are no more instant rematch clauses and Humberto had won the shot for a title, Rey got an instant rematch for the title. Now Humberto has shown up to save Rey, which means the guy who won a title shot weeks ago might now be in consideration to get a title shot.

I had a fever last week and after reading this 3 times I'm gonna go check my temperature.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

CarlCX posted:

man, Vince's MLK packages were always kind of tough to watch given the man but in the Trump years they really take on a new dimension of madness

It's funny that apparently Vince sincerely thinks of MLK as a hero and looks up to him, but can't take away anything from the message

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

crrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Japanese Deathmatch Legend Dr. Luther King Jr.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKK

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Was it nesseccary to have Aliester Black come out immediately following an MLK package

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

CarlCX posted:

Its fine because MLK ended racism and all the nice white people like Vince totally helped him and didn't fight against him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Black owns

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
The should have really followed up that MLK package with a complete replay of Kofi/Brock.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This Black guy just murdered a white man on live TV

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Entrance longer than the match ahahaha.

This is what they should have done for Black's return after months of absence instead of those dumb room videos.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That entrance seems so goofy to me. Am I just all lolWWE blind?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Pariah Rex posted:

The should have really followed up that MLK package with a complete replay of Kofi/Brock.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Following up the MLK tribute by putting over the Black man, nice.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

This Black guy just murdered a white man on live TV

:hai:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Entrance longer than the match ahahaha.

This is what they should have done for Black's return after months of absence instead of those dumb room videos.

Yeah I'm down for him just killing people with the Black Mass

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

That entrance seems so goofy to me. Am I just all lolWWE blind?

Black's entrance used to be absolutely incredible. Somehow on the main roster they've managed to keep all the components (with the addition of the CREAAAAAAAKKKKK) and somehow make it incredibly lame. It's really quite remarkable.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Did they even show the poor jobber's name?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Black's entrance used to be absolutely incredible. Somehow on the main roster they've managed to keep all the components (with the addition of the CREAAAAAAAKKKKK) and somehow make it incredibly lame. It's really quite remarkable.
The lame candles also don’t help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I think it's just filming it from the different angle instead of making it look like he was rising without any board has hurt.