Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the ladder match happen tonight?
This poll is closed.
Yes, WWE wouldn't false advertise! 3 20.00%
Yes, but it'll be derailed and shifted to the Rumble 3 20.00%
No, there'll be some bullshit excuse for why not. 2 13.33%
No, and they literally won't explain it or even mention it at all. 7 46.67%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The last time I watched RAW I was trying to figure out if the Street Profits were Private Party knockoffs or good and now I just kind of want them to die and for me to never see them ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

The embarrassment of Matt Hardy continues. Has anyone had worse treatment from the WWE besides Bret and Owen Hart? I mean I guess it's pretty hard to top getting killed but still.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh Matt has reached the "squash match against Rowan" portion of his contract coming to an end

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Inside the cage is a proof of life for Jeff Hardy

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Grem posted:

The embarrassment of Matt Hardy continues. Has anyone had worse treatment from the WWE besides Bret and Owen Hart? I mean I guess it's pretty hard to top getting killed but still.

I'd say Rusev but supposedly the cuck angle was his idea so :shrug:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
King struggling to remember the name of 24/7 champion Mojo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"IF THIS WAS SUNDAY AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE"

oh god shut up shut up shut up

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol that fake blood is so bad

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

The last time I watched RAW I was trying to figure out if the Street Profits were Private Party knockoffs or good and now I just kind of want them to die and for me to never see them ever again.

Street Profits are two dudes who basically went out and created their own relationship with the fans at Full Sail to the point that they started getting booked more on NXT. They had a natural charisma and connection with the crowds, so of course WWE decided to micromanage the poo poo out of it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
PETA??? :stare:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

An angle with the cage and Matt would 100% work, fyi.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's Hornswoggle, why would PETA care

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I am laughing my butt off the referee put gloves on for the fake blood

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Can't they put something in the cage to make it shake periodically or something how lazy are they

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Maybe the real Rowan is in the cage and the Rowan we're watching wrestle is the fake Rowan that framed him for attacking Roman Reigns

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

How is Liv karma for Lana? Liv is the one who intruded and tried to ruin Lana's wedding. How does that make Lana the bad guy?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Vince: So Rowan, we're gonna have you bring out a cage, ok? It's gonna be covered so no one sees what's in it

Rowan: Cool, what's in the cage?

Vince: I cannot stress how unimportant that is

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Man, this wedding thing looks unwatcheably terrible from the highlight package.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jerusalem posted:

How is Liv karma for Lana? Liv is the one who intruded and tried to ruin Lana's wedding. How does that make Lana the bad guy?

Well I guess she was having affairs with like 3 different people at the same time behind each other's backs so Lana's definitely not the good guy.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Verizon supports fire fighters. Like when they throttled their data and made their data unusable during the California wildfire crisis

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

BITCH

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Grem posted:

Vince: So Rowan, we're gonna have you bring out a cage, ok? It's gonna be covered so no one sees what's in it

Rowan: Cool, what's in the cage?

Vince: I cannot stress how unimportant that is

lol

seems like whatever the reveal ends up being will be lame so I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow just gets forgotten entirely one day.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Well I guess she was having affairs with like 3 different people at the same time behind each other's backs so Lana's definitely not the good guy.

While being married, on TV.

Quick poll is Lana a step up from Enzo? Cause Liv chooses some poo poo partners.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

Matt Hardy clearly gives no fucks anymore and it's so sad to see :smith:

Watch "Free the Delete" he totally has fucks to give. Just not with WWE.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

DuhSal posted:

lol

seems like whatever the reveal ends up being will be lame so I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow just gets forgotten entirely one day.

I'd bet there will never be a reveal and Rowan will just disappear and reappear with a new gimmick.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

Verizon supports fire fighters. Like when they throttled their data and made their data unusable during the California wildfire crisis

Shhhhhhh shhhhhhh cell phones don't work while on fire.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

I'd bet there will never be a reveal and Rowan will just disappear and reappear with a new gimmick.

The lockbox is in the cage

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think that's the first time Mojo has ever entertained me

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

That was a pretty weak re-enactment of when Elias had the 24/7 belt and Drake tried to pin him in the studio only for Elias to yell "Are you kidding me Drake?" and beat the gently caress out of him

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Put the title back on R-Truth. Mojo sucks at comedy.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
ya know I'm seeing a consistent pattern here of how non-white performers are being portrayed on this television show

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

DuhSal posted:

ya know I'm seeing a consistent pattern here of how non-white performers are being portrayed on this television show

excuse me, they did a video package for MLK, Vince McMahon's hero, so I think your accusations are more than a little insensitive, pal

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh god we are going to get a lovely Lana promo AND having to watch her wrestle as well. Ugh.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Mr Mojo Rawley is an anagram for John Morrison

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

wtf is lana wearing

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I can't wait for Lana to inherit the full mantle of former Smackdown General Manager Vickie Guerrero. She's really getting there in terms of annoyance.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
is this main event just going to be a ten minute lana promo?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Reminder: Lana was so loving bad they pulled her off the LARGO LOOP IN NXT

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

DuhSal posted:

Look, there's nothing to the fact that RAW regularly makes people of color look like idiots and losers on MLK Day every year because the reality is they make them look like idiots and losers most Mondays so they're being consistent and fair and not treating them special just because of the color of their skin and that was MLK's dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Even in the story as portrayed, Lana was never involved with Liv in any way, shape or form. Liv just showed up and declared she loved Lana and shouldn't get married to Lashley, and Lana understandably didn't take kindly to somebody she barely knew trying to force her way into the wedding ceremony to make unwanted romantic advances towards her. Liv then got pissed at Lana for not reciprocating, which is... oof.